• 2(current)
Release Rapier 9.6.6 for Kodi 16 Jarvis [DEPRECATED]
(2015-11-25, 01:12)Juggalolie Wrote: Hi Gabe,

Ill Give Watchdog a Go. In the Confluence skin all things are golden for the Movies and the TV Shows(shruggs shoulders).

That's strange. The code for the buttons in Confluence and Rapier are almost identical.

You are using the button to the right of the top options menu bar?
UPDATE: Rapier 9.2.1 is available through the official Kodi repository!

This update is installed automatically.
If this is not the case, you can download it here.

This update supports the latest features of Kodi 16 Jarvis.
Fanart backgrounds have been updated with more options (random, recent, in progress and unwatched) and fanart backgrounds have been added for PVR.
Audio DSP support has been updated with skin support for all add-ons.
A new section has been added to the skin settings: Supported Add-ons. Here you can see the add-ons from the official Kodi add-on repository supported by the skin, and you can download/install or configure all.

The following add-ons are not needed anymore and can be uninstalled:
  • script.toolbox
  • script.grab.fanart
  • script.skin.info.service

The following add-ons are now supported:
  • script.skin.helper.service (installed automatically)
  • adsp.basic
  • adsp.biquad.filters
  • adsp.freesurround

CHANGELOG
Code:
9.2.1 (18-December-15)
- Improved animations in fullscreen video OSD.
- Removed music clearlogo dialog from skin settings.
- Improved setting the path for music library clearlogos in Skin Settings > Media.
- Added Supported Add-ons section to Skin Settings. Download/install or configure supported add-ons.
- Bugfixing of video library Order By button.
- Increased size of posters in List Info 3 view.
- Added oninfo ("I" or "Info") for ExtendedInfo video list window.
- Added view option for movies and tv shows to hide genres labels in List Info View, List Info 2 View, List Info 3 View, Thumbs Info View, 3D Wrap View.
- Increased size of fullscreen video OSD Settings dialog and select dialog.
- Added Audio DSP settings dialog.
- Bugfixing of setting the custom icon for home screen categories in the skin settings.
- Added extrafanart support for music videos.
- Added fallback image for List Info 2 View / List Info 3 View / Thumbs Info View / 3D Wrap View fanart in movies, tv shows, episodes, music and programs.
- Added button for tv show extrathumbs in Skin Settings > Add-ons > Artwork Downloader > Download Presets - TV Shows.
- Moved Animate Background setting from View Options dialog to Skin Settings > Backgrounds.
- Bugfixing of tv thumb image in tv show library views.
- Added small extra fanart support for movies / sets / tv shows / episodes List Info 2 View / List Info 3 View / Thumbs Info View / 3D Wrap View.
- Added support for all audio DSP add-ons: adsp.basic, adsp.biquad.filters and adsp.freesurround.
- Replaced custom dialogs custom_DialogCustomCategoryIcons.xml and custom_DialogCustomPane.xml with script.skin.helper.service function.
- Context menu and shutdown menu dialogs are now always centered on the screen.
- Text in DialogOK.xml and DialogYesNo.xml is now always vertically centered.
- All home screen recently added widgets are now hidden until content is available.
- Updated language files from Transifex (thanks to alanwww1).
- Fixed some minor bugs in home screen / presets dialog music paths.
- Bugfixing for add-on paths when using an Android platform.
- When CinemaVision is running, DialogKaiToast.xml will be hidden.
- Added "Auto Update" radio button to add-on information window.
- Updated Select Dialog when updating add-ons within the add-on information window.
- Removed support for script.toolbox, script.skin.info.service and script.grab.fanart.
- Added support for script.skin.helper.service including more fanart background options and added PVR fanart backgrounds.
- Removed dependency for script.grab.fanart and added dependency for script.skin.helper.service.
- Updated movie set information window using script.skin.helper.service.
- Added OpenELEC Settings button to home screen system submenu (only available on Raspberry Pi).
- Removed PseudoTV Live skin support.
- Removed karaoke support.
- Added oninfo ("I" or "Info") for movie sets to open movie set information window (requires script.skin.info.service).
- Added oninfo ("I" or "Info") for actors and directors to open actor / director information window (requires script.extendedinfo).
- Added oninfo ("I" or "Info") for all home screen movie, tv show and episode widgets (requires script.extendedinfo).

Added support for script.skin.helper.service including more fanart background options and added PVR fanart backgrounds.

Added Audio DSP settings dialog.

Added support for all audio DSP add-ons: adsp.biquad.filters

Added support for all audio DSP add-ons: adsp.basic

Added support for all audio DSP add-ons: adsp.basic

Added Supported Add-ons section to Skin Settings. Download/install or configure supported add-ons.

ENJOY!
Hi Gabe.

I'm loving this skin.

But there is an issue I'm encountering when I have CDArt Manager enabled. Whenever I go into skin settings, it detects CDArt Manager is installed and prompts to setup a path for it, but the problem is, I can't click on the dialog, the settings menu behind it is focused. So I'm moving around the menu behind it.

I tried manually configuring CDArt but that's not good enough for the skin.

I'm using Jarvis on Android. Tried updating to 9.2 but bug is still there. The only workaround at the moment is to temporarily disable CDArt Manager until I'm done in the settings menu and then reactivate it. (Although that addon has never worked correctly for me anyway, just freezes kodi when I tell set it to download art)

On another note, why is the theme setting greyed out in 9.2.0? I liked setting it to orange instead of the default blue.

EDIT: Found a way around it. Saw the option to configure the path in the skin settings, so I set that to the path I wanted, then went out and enabled CDArt Manager, and presto! annoying popup window is gone! ... let's hope for good.
Huh, I was thinking this would update automatically but it hasn't and the link to download directly doesn't seem to work Sad
(2015-12-18, 07:05)Stumpedify Wrote: Hi Gabe.

I'm loving this skin.

But there is an issue I'm encountering when I have CDArt Manager enabled. Whenever I go into skin settings, it detects CDArt Manager is installed and prompts to setup a path for it, but the problem is, I can't click on the dialog, the settings menu behind it is focused. So I'm moving around the menu behind it.

I tried manually configuring CDArt but that's not good enough for the skin.

I'm using Jarvis on Android. Tried updating to 9.2 but bug is still there. The only workaround at the moment is to temporarily disable CDArt Manager until I'm done in the settings menu and then reactivate it. (Although that addon has never worked correctly for me anyway, just freezes kodi when I tell set it to download art)

EDIT: Found a way around it. Saw the option to configure the path in the skin settings, so I set that to the path I wanted, then went out and enabled CDArt Manager, and presto! annoying popup window is gone! ... let's hope for good.

Hi Stumpedify.

Yeah, actually that popup dialog is a really bad idea, so I just removed it from the skin.

You're right that you can enable clearlogos for the music library in Skin Settings > Media > Music, and set the path to your music library (for the clearlogos) using the button "Music Library Path". Looking at it, it's not very user friendly, so I might simplify it Smile

Regarding CDArt Manager, I don't think the official version in the repo works properly. You can download a working version here, and install from zip inside Kodi.

(2015-12-18, 07:05)Stumpedify Wrote: On another note, why is the theme setting greyed out in 9.2.0? I liked setting it to orange instead of the default blue.

I have no idea. I'll check it and get back on that one.
(2015-12-18, 10:09)steve11 Wrote: Huh, I was thinking this would update automatically but it hasn't and the link to download directly doesn't seem to work Sad

Sometimes it takes a while until the updates are in the repository, and it's not there yet. So you'll just have to be patient Smile
Thanks again Gade, looks great from what I see here.

Am a little busy right now with end of year stuff but will try that XBMC Aeon thing we talked about in other thread soon!
(2015-12-18, 10:11)Gade Wrote: Regarding CDArt Manager, I don't think the official version in the repo works properly. You can download a working version here, and install from zip inside Kodi.

Yeah, you're right. The GitHub version works as intended. Thanks!
Cool, glad it worked Smile

EDIT: I have seen that there's an error in the official repo regarding themes for Rapier. I will request a fix as soon as possible.
I see my Rapier updated to 8.5 last night, I guess I need to move to Jarvis to get 9.2 right?
(2015-12-19, 12:03)steve11 Wrote: I see my Rapier updated to 8.5 last night, I guess I need to move to Jarvis to get 9.2 right?

Yup, that's true. And it's really worth it for all the new features Wink

See the first post for details.
Hmmmmm can I upgrade directly over Isengard?
Best to do a backup first though right?
Probably best to backup your userdata folder, although I rarely do that.

You can install directly on top of the old installation though - no need to uninstall etc.
@Stumpedify

Themes have been fixed with version 9.2.1

Thanks a lot for reporting the issue Smile
Thanks Gade. I've set it back to orange.

Now there are two other issues I'm having.

The first is music fanart doesn't seem to work properly for me. I'm not sure if it's handled differently to videos or not, but I can only get the fanart to work through Artist Slideshow while playing that particular artist. I'm not sure CDArt Manager is downloading anything at all. It says CDArts: 0 in the bottom right, but there is art saved in the artist music folders.

I figured out how to take screenshots in kodi, so here are some to illustrate:

As you can see, no artwork is showing up. Although strangely enough, once I hit songs view to choose which song to play, I can at least see the artist thumb:

Once I start playing that song, this happens:

Once I stop the song, we are back to the default global background...

Am I doing something wrong?

And quickly my second, more minor issue, of which I'm not sure if you're the one to ask for help about...

Extendedinfo doesn't seem to be downloading banners, is that normal? I wanted to be a bit fancy and create some custom menu setup to explore the information it holds, so I created a page for on air TV shows, but in thumbs info view, it only seems to display the banners of shows I have in my library, the rest are blank. It downloads the fanart and thumbs for the other shows though, just not the banners.

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier 9.6.6 for Kodi 16 Jarvis [DEPRECATED]2