• 5(current)
Release Rapier 9.6.6 for Kodi 16 Jarvis [DEPRECATED]
(2016-02-22, 01:59)c_tripps_2k Wrote: I downloaded zip from link in the thread.

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/jarvis/ski...-9.4.0.zip

Also, I have fresh install of kodi, 16.0 so rapier hasn't been installed yet.

I suspect a plugin that is common to a number of skins is either missing, out of date, or not available.

What you are doing is correct.

Could you please check that you have the following add-ons installed. Although when you install from zip or from the repo, they should be installed automatically.

Rapier depends on these add-ons and minimum versions:
  • script.favourites 4.0.9
  • script.artistslideshow 1.7.0
  • script.randomandlastitems 2.2.2
  • script.artwork.downloader 12.0.28
  • script.tv.show.next.aired 6.0.10
  • script.globalsearch 2.0.8
  • script.skin.helper.service 1.0.11
  • resource.uisounds.rapier 1.0.1
  • script.image.resource.select 0.0.9
  • resource.images.studios.white 0.0.2
I just tried again and it completed succesfully.
Great that you got it working. But still a strange issue...
first of all....I love this skin Smile
it's my favourite.

However, i've been searching for an answer to my question but i'm unable to find the answer so, my apoligies if this has allready been asked and answered.

Is it possible to change the order of the menu items?
The only option i've found so far is disabling the default menu items and adding custom menu's.
This seems to be a lot of work for something that could be very simple.
(2016-02-22, 12:26)tmaniac84 Wrote: first of all....I love this skin Smile
it's my favourite.

However, i've been searching for an answer to my question but i'm unable to find the answer so, my apoligies if this has allready been asked and answered.

Is it possible to change the order of the menu items?
The only option i've found so far is disabling the default menu items and adding custom menu's.
This seems to be a lot of work for something that could be very simple.

Hi tmaniac84.

Thanks a lot for the kind words Smile

Currently that is your only option. It's not possible to change the order without disabling regular categories and creating custom categories.

Technically it's not at all simple to code, which is why it's not likely to happen.

I'm working on a skin setting to choose the startup category. It's also a ton of work and I still need to code the last buttons. There's no ETA on this.
UPDATE: Rapier 9.4.1 is available through the official Kodi repository!

This update is installed automatically.
If this is not the case, you can download it here.

The key changes are:
  • Updated calls for script.extendedinfo (updated recently).
  • Support for the add-on plugin.program.autocompletion has been added. It is needed for keyboard autocompletions and the install is requested when you open up the keyboard dialog.
  • A "Group Timers" button has been added to the menubar in PVR Timers window.
  • In Progress TV Shows submenu has been added to the home screen tv shows category.
  • Additional info has been added to PVR Guide / Search / Timers windows.

FULL CHANGELOG
Code:
9.4.1 (21-February-16)
- Added sort letter notification for global search window.
- Bugfixing of clear logo visibility in Extended List View.
- Changed labels of breadcrumbs in information windows.
- Added missing Group Timers button to menubar in PVR Timers views.
- PVR Windows will now dim when view options dialog is visible.
- Added In Progress TV Shows submenu to the home screen TV Shows category.
- Removed "Scan for Missing Icons" button in PVR menubar. Go to Settings > Live TV > Menu / OSD instead.
- Updated Hebrew home screen category images (thanks to dontel).
- Added support for plugin.program.autocompletion in DialogKeyboard.xml and Skin Settings > Supported Add-ons.
- Updated calls for script.extendedinfo.
- Added additional PVR info to Guide / Search / Timers windows.

ENJOY!
Hi Gade , love the skin, thanks for the great work.

One thing that I'm missing is the ability to see the current playlist from the gui. I have a shield tv, and due to the limited amount of buttons on the remote, I can't map a key to bring up the current playlist for videos (I don't know about music, I don't play through kodi).

I was looking through the wiki, and found out that confluence has the ability to get to the current playlist through the gui when there are items queued up. See below link:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_playlists#Cu...ist_window

Is it possible to add this to rapier? My wife likes to queue up a bunch of episodes before bed, and doesn't want to just select play here.

Thanks for your consideration.
(2016-02-23, 07:10)feerlessleadr Wrote: Hi Gade , love the skin, thanks for the great work.

One thing that I'm missing is the ability to see the current playlist from the gui. I have a shield tv, and due to the limited amount of buttons on the remote, I can't map a key to bring up the current playlist for videos (I don't know about music, I don't play through kodi).

I was looking through the wiki, and found out that confluence has the ability to get to the current playlist through the gui when there are items queued up. See below link:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_playlists#Cu...ist_window

Is it possible to add this to rapier? My wife likes to queue up a bunch of episodes before bed, and doesn't want to just select play here.

Thanks for your consideration.

Hi fearlessleadr.

Thanks a bunch for the kind words. Nice to see that you're still using the skin Smile

I'm currently not at home, but is it the playlist buttons in the sidebar of Confluence you need? Those are available in Rapier as well.
Go to the top options menubar and click on the third button from left - the extra options button. Then you'll see all additional buttons available.

If there are buttons missing, I'll be happy to add them.

Cheers
Gade
(2016-02-23, 15:06)Gade Wrote: Hi fearlessleadr.

Thanks a bunch for the kind words. Nice to see that you're still using the skin Smile

I'm currently not at home, but is it the playlist buttons in the sidebar of Confluence you need? Those are available in Rapier as well.
Go to the top options menubar and click on the third button from left - the extra options button. Then you'll see all additional buttons available.

Cheers
Gade

I've tried a few other skins, but none can replicate what Rapier gives me (high WAF, which you cannot put a price on).

So I just queued up a bunch of episodes, went to the extras buttong at the top, and all I'm seeing are 'All Videos', 'Global Search', 'Filter' & 'Update Library'. I don't see an option for current playlist. I tried on 2 different boxes to make sure I wasn't missing anything, but don't see them on either.
(2016-02-23, 18:01)feerlessleadr Wrote:

Cheers
Gade

I've tried a few other skins, but none can replicate what Rapier gives me (high WAF, which you cannot put a price on).

So I just queued up a bunch of episodes, went to the extras buttong at the top, and all I'm seeing are 'All Videos', 'Global Search', 'Filter' & 'Update Library'. I don't see an option for current playlist. I tried on 2 different boxes to make sure I wasn't missing anything, but don't see them on either.

Isnt this button on the Video OSD?? Like at the far left of the OSD I believe is Now Playing, which should show you the playlist
(2016-02-23, 20:10)wyild1 Wrote:
(2016-02-23, 18:01)feerlessleadr Wrote:

Cheers
Gade

Isnt this button on the Video OSD?? Like at the far left of the OSD I believe is Now Playing, which should show you the playlist

It is, but i have to play an episode (which clears the previously queued episodes) to access that from the GUI. Alternatively, if I could add this to a favorite, that would solve my problem as well.
(2016-02-23, 18:01)feerlessleadr Wrote: I've tried a few other skins, but none can replicate what Rapier gives me (high WAF, which you cannot put a price on).

Yeah, I know how important that is Wink

I have looked at Confluence, and will add the same visible conditions for the button in Rapier.

That means, that in the next update you will have the button as soon as the playlist exists. Now it is only available when media is playing.

(2016-02-23, 20:10)wyild1 Wrote: Isnt this button on the Video OSD?? Like at the far left of the OSD I believe is Now Playing, which should show you the playlist

It is, but the same button is present in the top options menubar.

But for now it's only available when playing media. This will change... Smile
(2016-02-23, 23:13)Gade Wrote:
(2016-02-23, 18:01)feerlessleadr Wrote: I've tried a few other skins, but none can replicate what Rapier gives me (high WAF, which you cannot put a price on).

Yeah, I know how important that is Wink

I have looked at Confluence, and will add the same visible conditions for the button in Rapier.

That means, that in the next update you will have the button as soon as the playlist exists. Now it is only available when media is playing.

(2016-02-23, 20:10)wyild1 Wrote: Isnt this button on the Video OSD?? Like at the far left of the OSD I believe is Now Playing, which should show you the playlist

It is, but the same button is present in the top options menubar.

But for now it's only available when playing media. This will change... Smile

You rock - thanks Gade!
(2016-02-23, 07:10)feerlessleadr Wrote: My wife likes to queue up a bunch of episodes before bed, and doesn't want to just select play here.

Hi fearlessleadr.

I just struck me.

Do you know of the Next Up Notification add-on?

This add-on automatically plays the next episode in a tv show, and might make things even easier for you? My wife got extremely happy when I introduced it Smile

There's a number of add-on settings for tweaking it to your needs. You can set it to stop playing after X episodes (if you fall asleep) etc.

Cheers
Gade
(2016-02-24, 21:38)Gade Wrote:
(2016-02-23, 07:10)feerlessleadr Wrote: My wife likes to queue up a bunch of episodes before bed, and doesn't want to just select play here.

Hi fearlessleadr.

I just struck me.

Do you know of the Next Up Notification add-on?

This add-on automatically plays the next episode in a tv show, and might make things even easier for you? My wife got extremely happy when I introduced it Smile

There's a number of add-on settings for tweaking it to your needs. You can set it to stop playing after X episodes (if you fall asleep) etc.

Cheers
Gade

Hi Gade - I actually have that installed, but for some reason the pop-up is very hit or miss for me.

When it does work, I have a problem with it conflicting with another add-on (XBMC Check Previous Episode). For some reason, Kodi (and the emby for kodi addon) don't mark the episode I just watched fast enough, so when the next up service kicks in, and plays the next episode, the XBMC Check previous episode addon pops up saying that the previous episode wasn't watched, and am I sure I want to continue.

I'll get around to working on fixing that, but my stop gap (queuing episodes) has worked so well with my wife that I got lazy.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier 9.6.6 for Kodi 16 Jarvis [DEPRECATED]2