NOT iPhoto but Photos
Hi all,
All my searching just finds reference to iPhoto which has for sometime been superseded by Photos (not a good name when searching the web for answers).
I understand that iPhoto used the AlbumData.xml file but Photos uses another method so the iPhotos addon no longer works.
I've recently made a move from AppleTv 2 (became too unreliable) to an Android MX media box and as expected integration into my Apple world has been less than smooth.
Basically I'd like to access my photos from my Mac on my Kodi box, I've sussed the music although it's not very pretty and the movies is sorted but I'm getting brick walls accessing my photos.
Thank you.
As far as I know, no one has written an addon for Apple's Photos app. I'd be the one to do it if Apple hadn't dumped support for Aperture, but since they did, I have very little reason to migrate to Photos Sad

I think the only thing you can do atm is export them to directories and use one of the other general photos addons or the built-in stuff in Kodi. Or use a cloud service that has an addon available for it.
Thank you for the prompt reply although sadly what I was expecting.
I actually spent most of yesterday re-doing my Apple TV 2 using Gotham instead of Kodi and so far it seems stable but of course I'm aware this may change.
So....I've reverted back to the old way.......for now!
Thank you.
In a few days I will release a new PlugIn in the XBMC repository that supports the Apple Photo App.

see: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=245721

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NOT iPhoto but Photos0