v15 Actor OSD
I just upgrade my last computer to Kodi from XBMC and now I no longer have access to a button for Actor info while I'm watching a video. If I hit i for info I only get a short plot synopsis and no option to switch to a cast list. I still have full cast with thumbnail in the regular info screen it's just while the show or movie is playing that this is no longer an option. I've tried two skins Confluence and Transparency and it's the same in both. Was that cast OSD removed from Kodi?

I tried switching scrappers from TVDB to TMDB and that had no effect I didn't think it would as I already have the info just no way to access it while the video is playing. I asked this on the Windows section but didn't get a reply, and since I always use Transparency! I was wondering if I'm missing a setting in the skin options?

Thanks for any help
Are they made from real girls scouts?
heh, i don't quite remember if T! ever had such an option or not.
if it had, it must have been removed years ago.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
While a video was watched if you hit i on the keyboard an OSD came up, you could then click an icon to see a plot summary or another icon to see a cast list all of this displayed onscreen as the video played in the background. I was using XBMC Frodo with Transparency, but now it's gone after the Kodi upgrade, BTW it was also in Confluence also now gone. I always used your skin because of your excellent support for fanart, If I can't get an OSD for the cast it's not that big a deal but once in a while it came in handy while I was watching a video recognized an actor but could not remember their name or where I'd seen them before.
the option to put buttons on the info screen was removed in kodi.
i moved the button for the movieplot to the videoosd (the one you see when you press 'm')

i probably removed the cast button back then because there already so much buttons on the videoosd that it became too crowded.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ronie, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing an option somewhere, and of course your right it was "m" not 'i". Thanks for the replies and the best Kodi skin!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Actor OSD0