• 3(current)
v16 Xperience1080 5.x
(2016-01-30, 19:33)Lappskij Wrote: Thank you !!!!! Thank you Piers and Xhaggi for this amazing and beautiful skin. This skin just elevates Kodi to the top of all entertainment systems.
Sure you got great skins with complex menu structures and options for those longing to have an OS instead of a skin (MQ6 and others), but your skin is simply estetic and a pearl. You can put it on any flatscreen television and just hang it around anywhere in your house and it just makes the room look cooler, like it's been upgraded with a beautiful art painting. Please continue making this great skin and thank you so much for making my days brighter Big Grin And big thumb up for the repository Xhaggi!!!

PS! might be a a point in creating a auto adjust function for pictures displayed in widgets if they don't come in the right size from the provider. See attached link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9yavldb2b85ap3...0.png?dl=0

Images displayed are resized to fit - the image in your example is incorrect (from the source). I will check that I haven't missed something for that area, just in case something has changed.

ps: you're always free to donate to either of us, but that's entirely optional.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Hey , trying to install 1080 and it is just stuck on 9%
nvm got it to work
you need to wait a bit, but as you said you got it Smile
lol Smile
I've completed most of the AudioDSP dialogs - please test and report issues. (xhaggi's repo is generally behind, grab the zip above).

(2016-02-06, 02:41)Piers Wrote: I've completed most of the AudioDSP dialogs - please test and report issues. (xhaggi's repo is generally behind, grab the zip above).

Nice, updated the unstable repo.
(2016-02-07, 18:18)xhaggi Wrote:
(2016-02-06, 02:41)Piers Wrote: I've completed most of the AudioDSP dialogs - please test and report issues. (xhaggi's repo is generally behind, grab the zip above).

Nice, updated the unstable repo.

Cheers Smile

Great skin, still the best !

Interesting new informations about actors, but there is a bug with some views :

and I would like to ask you if it would be possible to reborn the Classic Poster Small view from xperience1080+ ?

This one :

And this is the script extracted from ViewTypesVideos.xml :

http://textup.fr/153793qT

Thanks a lot !!! Big Grin
Why wouldn't you try the Config Kaz ? Auto setup for XBMC + MPC-HC with ffdshow, reclock and all for perfect picture. :;):
(2016-02-09, 17:23)Kazuya FR Wrote: Great skin, still the best !

Interesting new informations about actors, but there is a bug with some views :

and I would like to ask you if it would be possible to reborn the Classic Poster Small view from xperience1080+ ?

This one :

And this is the script extracted from ViewTypesVideos.xml :

http://textup.fr/153793qT

Thanks a lot !!! Big Grin

The first image is a known problem, it will be fixed at some point.

The second will not be added.

Oh, too bad fof the Classic Poster Small, the actual Poster view is not wonderful on a big projection screen... Undecided

I need to do it myself then, but I don't know how...
Is this only the ViewTypesVideos.xml I have to modify or is there something else if I want to make Poster view look like the Classic Small ?
Why wouldn't you try the Config Kaz ? Auto setup for XBMC + MPC-HC with ffdshow, reclock and all for perfect picture. :;):
Seems to be a bug using Nextup Service Notification together with the skin as long as "Play next video automatically" is on. The whole skin freezes while entering a new episode and generates a runtime error. When off everythig works. Might be a double request error, sure you can fix it in no time, just wanted to let you know since probably more people experience(1080) the same Wink
(2016-02-10, 10:45)Lappskij Wrote: Seems to be a bug using Nextup Service Notification together with the skin as long as "Play next video automatically" is on. The whole skin freezes while entering a new episode and generates a runtime error. When off everythig works. Might be a double request error, sure you can fix it in no time, just wanted to let you know since probably more people experience(1080) the same Wink

debug log (wiki) please

(2016-02-10, 18:41)Piers Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 10:45)Lappskij Wrote: Seems to be a bug using Nextup Service Notification together with the skin as long as "Play next video automatically" is on. The whole skin freezes while entering a new episode and generates a runtime error. When off everythig works. Might be a double request error, sure you can fix it in no time, just wanted to let you know since probably more people experience(1080) the same Wink

debug log (wiki) please

After testing this on several other skins it seems to be a Kodi vs Nextup Service Notification error and NOT Experience 1080 related. Believe the addon is causing the crash.

Anyway, here is the debug log if you want to look into it and address the issue or redirect it to whom it apply to.

http://goo.gl/LJQgAT

Personally I just turned off the "Play next video automatically" option in Kodi Video settings and problem solved.
Cheers!
(2016-02-10, 21:00)Lappskij Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 18:41)Piers Wrote:

debug log (wiki) please

After testing this on several other skins it seems to be a Kodi vs Nextup Service Notification error and NOT Experience 1080 related. Believe the addon is causing the crash.

Anyway, here is the debug log if you want to look into it and address the issue or redirect it to whom it apply to.

http://goo.gl/LJQgAT

Personally I just turned off the "Play next video automatically" option in Kodi Video settings and problem solved.
Cheers!

Thank you for posting the log, will take a look.

• 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 5.x3