Where are infolabels?
Hello, i try to set infolabels like this:

Code:
def addLink3(name,url,mode,iconimage,fanart,description):
        u=sys.argv[0]+"?url="+urllib.quote_plus(url)+"&mode="+str(mode)+"&name="+urllib.quote_plus(name)+"&description="+str(description)
        ok=True
        liz=xbmcgui.ListItem(name, iconImage="DefaultFolder.png", thumbnailImage=iconimage)
        liz.setInfo( type="Video", infoLabels={ "Title": name, "Plot": "WHERE IS THIS DISPLAYED?" } )
        menu=[]
        menu.append(('Movie Info','Container.update(%s?mode=14&name=%s&url=%s)'% (sys.argv[0],name,description)))
        ok=xbmcplugin.addDirectoryItem(handle=int(sys.argv[1]),url=url,listitem=liz,isFolder=False)
        liz.setProperty('fanart_image', fanart)
        liz.addContextMenuItems(items=menu, replaceItems=True)
        return ok

But Plot is not displayed anywhere, where should it be?

You most likely missed to set a proper content type. Nonetheless this looks like it will be in the list of banned addons ..
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Content type? Do you mean <provides>video</provides> in addon.xml ?
If so then this is set.
xbmcplugin.setContent(... Please see http://kodi.wiki/view/Audio-video_add-on..._arguments
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
no, you have to set the listing type of the folder. if not, the view modes won't be configured for movies. see xbmcplugin.setContent
in spirit i was first! i just had to roll a cigarette at the same time. grml.
(2015-09-30, 09:16)ironic_monkey Wrote: in spirit i was first! i just had to roll a cigarette at the same time. grml.

Wink
once the above conditions are met, switch to a view in confluence that actually displays the plot, like 'Media Info' or 'Fanart'.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
haha looks like my addon details should be displayed when you press i
The same here, only picture is shown. All rest of info is accessible by pressing "i" only.
Is there a way to show this together with the icon/thubmnail?
working on updates update will load epg and wont freeze befor play

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where are infolabels?0