Unpause Jumpback
Hi,

This is a wonderful add-on.
Using it a lot.

Now I'm using kodi 16 a3 and it makes Kodi freeze frequently.
When disabling it Kodi works fine.

Cheers.
This is a great wee add-on!
My feature request is to add another option for jumpback

eg
1st jumpback options
after 20 seconds pause, jump back 5 seconds

2nd jumpback options
after 180 seconds pause, jump back 20 seconds

Smile
Quick question: (currently running v. 2.3.4)

If audio passthrough is on;
After unpausejumpback does its jump back and I resume playing the audio is a ahead of the video. (If I then press the left arrow on my remote to manually jump back the audio resyncs)

If audio passthrough is off;
No problems, the audio and video remain in sync after unpausejumpback does its thing!

Is there anything that can be done to fix this or is it a known issue with passthrough audio? (logs gladly provided if needed)

Thanks for such a great and simple addon!
running what version of what on what operating system and what hardware?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Running on:

RaspberryPi 2
OpenELEC (unofficial) Version: devel-20151204210207-#1204-gc5875ae *this was Millhouse's last Kodi 16 build (Kodi 16.0-BETA3 Git:a01bb2a)
Sony HT-AS5 5.1 Surround Sound System

Any other info helpful?
do you really need passthrough or is the avr capable of handling multichannel pcm? (if the latter - turn off passthrough and set speakerconfig in kodi to 5.1)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2016-01-17, 13:37)Memphiz Wrote: do you really need passthrough or is the avr capable of handling multichannel pcm? (if the latter - turn off passthrough and set speakerconfig in kodi to 5.1)

Fair enough! I will check Multichannel PCM and proceed with it instead of passthrough!

Thanks for response!
Where can I find v2.3.1 Would like to old way of doing the jump on unpaused and not while paused.

Thanks for your work.
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/frodo/scri...-2.3.1.zip
Hi,

its impossible to set any values in your add-on if you don't have a mouse (or running on a touchscreen i guess) that can be moved to the "OK" button =)
The Problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
Do you understand?
Hu? Navigation is nothing which can be influenced in an addon. What skin are you using? Try the default skin (if you are on kodi 17 already - that would be estuary).
My bad, I was sure I had tried it with other skins. But when I tried it with Confluence I could indeed navigate normally. Bad Titan, bad Titan Tongue
Do you understand?
(2016-08-02, 08:36)Blackkatt Wrote: With every other add-on you use keyboard keys (the arrows) to navigate. When you reach the "end page" (option) navigation moves back to the far left. From there it's possible to navigate to the "OK" "CANCEL" buttons.

That's still typically a skin issue. Are you using Titan?
(2016-08-02, 09:36)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2016-08-02, 08:36)Blackkatt Wrote: With every other add-on you use keyboard keys (the arrows) to navigate. When you reach the "end page" (option) navigation moves back to the far left. From there it's possible to navigate to the "OK" "CANCEL" buttons.

That's still typically a skin issue. Are you using Titan?

Funny, you wrote at the same time I was updating my post...
Do you understand?
Ah, I see it too. Estuary has the same problem. It is impossible to press "okay" on the right side without moving the slider all the way to the right.

EDIT: made a thread for this: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=285917

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unpause Jumpback0