Release Metropolis 3.1.0
(2015-10-09, 16:56)jingai Wrote: Uhh, that'd be part of the script's default skin. I'm going to eventually skin that dialog, but I haven't gotten to it yet. You should let the author of VideoExtras know though.

Uhh, OK. But in Mimic or AN-Silvo it shows instead the number of items listed. Smile Always something, eh?
Mimic and AN-Silvo probably have custom skins for those dialogs to make them match the rest of the skin, so comparing Metropolis to them isn't applicable. I'm using the skin provided by the script itself currently.
OK, Gotcha!
Wondering if this is just me but since the changeover to the new version, the directories where I kept my multiple images for "Television" and "Movies" is no longer accessible. When I try to change the images (in any of them) I'm given the choice of two directories, Jazz and XBMCSinful - neither of which is on my computer... anywhere. Is this just me? And does anyone have a "fix" for it? I can create those directories if needed but I wouldn't know where to put them.
HuhHuhHuh
That is ultimately a 'problem' with Kodi itself (I put it in quotes because I'm not sure if it's by design or not, but I don't think it's optimal from the user's perspective).

Basically you need to do as MacGyver described over here.

I've got a ticket out on trac for this, so hopefully it'll either eventually be fixed or I'll get a solid answer as to why they can't fix it.

FWIW, if you remove those other two sources (Jazz and XBMCSinful) from the File Manager, it should show you a more complete default list of sources. This issue only arises when you have custom sources set up.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis 3.1.02