• 31(current)
Release Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support
(2023-02-12, 21:17)123321 Wrote: I try to install this but cant.
Where is exactly link to downlaod from kodinerds?
one might suggest if looking for something from a different website/provider that one may actually start on that website and not a site (kodi.tv) that isnt related...

https://www.kodinerds.net

https://repo.kodinerds.net

a search engine might be of use
I created an account on the german forum as post #446 above suggested and downloaded the matrix version of the plugin from there. It installs from zip and runs just fine in kodi matrix. The only issue was that the icon wasn't displaying so adding three lines to the addon.xml file fixed that.

xml:
--- addon.xml.original  2023-02-21 18:33:58.000000000 -0500
+++ addon.xml   2023-02-21 19:31:37.760624050 -0500
@@ -10,6 +10,9 @@
   </extension>
   <extension point="xbmc.service" library="service.py" start="login"/>
   <extension point="xbmc.addon.metadata">
+    <assets>
+      <icon>icon.png</icon>
+    </assets>
     <platform>all</platform>
     <summary>Surveillance Room is a full featured IP Camera viewer for up to 6 IP Cameras.  This add-on also supports Foscam IP Cameras APIs.</summary>
     <description>v1.2.3c mods by JasonBuechler. Originally designed for Foscam HD IP cameras, this addon can now live stream and monitor motion and sound alarms for up to 6 IP Cameras.  The add-on can show the video feed for up to 4 IP Cameras simultaneously, or 6 cameras individaully.  Motion or sound alarms for Foscam IP Cameras can be made to trigger a preview of the camera, or the preview windows can be called by a button, script or externally.</description>
Has anyone been able to get the previews working in the version from kodinerds.net for matrix?  I essentially copied all the settings from my perfectly working older version running on Leia.  The streams work but the previews wont for some reason.  I just get a popup with an exclamation.
I could never get previews to work on older versions either since my NVR only provides rtsp streams and this addon doesn't support rtsp in previews (see post #346). If the kodinerds version broke previews, I have no way to tell. I can say that my old settings worked as is with the kodinerds version.
Hi, I am using this addon daily on all my Kodi installations with the latest Kodi versions.
I do not remember where I downloaded and how I modified the addon ( I use it since Kodi 17 ) ...
but I have the addon downloaded from Kodinerds a long time ago ( plugin.video.surveillanceroom.1.2.3d+matrix.zip - 4CAM )
The zip file must be installed from within Kodi ( so that all the dependencies are downloaded and installed ) and after that You can manually extract the other zip file ( plugin.video.surveillanceroom-6CAM.zip ) containing the edited 6CAM addon ( and complete the configuration ).
If the rules of the forum allow, I could share them from my dropbox ...

• 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support7