Release Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support
Thats interesting, I should have debugged it last night.

As a test i threw this at it last night.

else:
xbmc.executebuiltin('Action(FullScreen)')
monitor.set_script(camera_number)

It gets rid of menu and keeps overlay.....But figuring out that getdirectory thing maybe will keep it from opening all together.

Either way, it almost seems like a KODI issue. maybe we should open a ticket to keep menu from opening when using executeaddon. After seeing if the getdirectory is the culprit or not.

I am trying to link your addon to my zoneminder to trigger and change the active overlay on alert status from the server.....I made a mjpeg proxy so that "Camera 1" points to the same location, but the proxy changes the source on different camera alerts........So far my scripting works on linux side but, late last night anyway when switching monitors I was getting crashes............going to do some more testing today and maybe debug...

Special request! Do you think we could make a new function that can call an overlay with a mjpeg url that can be sent remotely......

ie.

curl -s --data-binary '{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method":"Addons.ExecuteAddon","params":{"addonid":"plugin.video.surveillanceroom","params":{"action":"show_preview_custom","mjpeg_url":"http://192.168.0.1/cgi-bin/nph-zms?mode=jpeg&monitor=4"}}, "id":1}' -H 'content-type: application/json;' http://192.168.0.30/jsonrpc

Thanks for all your efforts!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support - by mrjd - 2015-11-07, 15:37
All Cameras - by zaxcom - 2016-08-25, 03:17
Axis M211 - by OnkelKraecker - 2017-03-08, 13:36
RE: Axis M211 - by jinux - 2017-03-08, 14:43
Axis M 211 - by OnkelKraecker - 2017-10-13, 12:57
RE: Axis M 211 - by maikito26 - 2018-01-24, 15:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support7