Release Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support
maikito26, Thanks for getting back to me on this. Yes basically when in preview of 4 cameras, I have no way to exit using my touchscreen. double tap tap and hold etc. Nothing works. I also want to note that when launching "all Cameras" I am always prompted now to "resume" or "start from beginning" It doesn't just launch. I even setup a special key to lauch "all cameras" from a favourite I created by adding all cameras to favourites using a right click and add.

I don't really get an immediate launch of all cameras, I just get the video addons opened to Surveillance Room. I still have to navigate to all cameras and launch it there. Then still prompted to resume or continue.

I hope this explains the issues. I can work around the touchscreen problem by using my remote back button but the prompt to resume from beginning is a step that I didn't think was intentional. Love the add on and its very useful. Im running Jarvis RC2 on a windows PC with touch and remote airmouse.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support - by waylotul - 2016-02-20, 17:58
All Cameras - by zaxcom - 2016-08-25, 03:17
Axis M211 - by OnkelKraecker - 2017-03-08, 13:36
RE: Axis M211 - by jinux - 2017-03-08, 14:43
Axis M 211 - by OnkelKraecker - 2017-10-13, 12:57
RE: Axis M 211 - by maikito26 - 2018-01-24, 15:00

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support7
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.