Release Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support
(2017-03-16, 17:06)kash7777 Wrote: Hi, Jinux
I do not have any issue with "preview" of any of my camera include of Foscam the issue is just for Foscam when I click on camera Icon for FULL SCREEN view again the preview works fine for Foscam and I can see small window of image on my corner of my TV. I already assign different keyboard stroke for different camera to my keyboard.xml no issue there (" I just done it for preview mode").
Issue is Full screen view of Foscam, when I move my mouse over the Foscam Icon I can see the full image of capture picture with Foscam in background " transparent" then when I click on icon for FULL SCREEN I get a problem.

Setup for Foscam are Videostream, Snapshot, Snapshot, "I got FI9831P"

Jinux, does your motion sensor for Foscam works when you are in "Kodi home screen" with bar in middle of screen selection for Program, Videos, Music,...?
Mine does works only if I am watching video or listen to the music in Full screen.
I am sorry i misunderstood. I only use preview. Full screen is not working and i stopped figuring out why, it gave me a headache. The preview is big enough for me, like 25% of my screen. So i thought ill leave full screen for what it is and made the preview screens zoom big. Sorry.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn XT1032 met Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
All Cameras - by zaxcom - 2016-08-25, 03:17
Axis M211 - by OnkelKraecker - 2017-03-08, 13:36
RE: Axis M211 - by jinux - 2017-03-08, 14:43
RE: Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support - by jinux - 2017-03-16, 23:17
Axis M 211 - by OnkelKraecker - 2017-10-13, 12:57
RE: Axis M 211 - by maikito26 - 2018-01-24, 15:00

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support7
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.