separate graphics rendering from main thread
Will this allow the video player to use some of the algorithms from MadVR and SuperC?

Thanks,
JOe K.
Frodo Win 8 Pro x64
Fractal Design Node 605 (looks amazing)
i5 3570K, Asus P8Z77V LK
2x80GB Intel 320 SSD, 4TB NAS
GTX 670x2 SLI, 16GB GSkill Ares
Onkyo RC360 with Paradigm piece-by-piece 5.1 build
Nyxboard and AHK full controlled via XBox Controller
(2016-05-27, 16:07)tjcinnamon Wrote: Will this allow the video player to use some of the algorithms from MadVR and SuperC?

Thanks,
JOe K.

This is not related. MadVR could be added already. The problem with MadVR is that it is closed source and as such of no interest to the Kodi project.
(2016-05-28, 10:22)FernetMenta Wrote:
(2016-05-27, 16:07)tjcinnamon Wrote: Will this allow the video player to use some of the algorithms from MadVR and SuperC?

Thanks,
JOe K.

This is not related. MadVR could be added already. The problem with MadVR is that it is closed source and as such of no interest to the Kodi project.

would this be possible: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2172385 ?
Not sure what you are asking for and how this is related to the title of this thread.
(2016-05-29, 23:32)FernetMenta Wrote: Not sure what you are asking for and how this is related to the title of this thread.

question is related to the inquiry i quoted (madvr integration). the link i give you points to some informations about the "mpv player/project":

"
features:

- Mostly all madvr's features like deband, nnedi3, sharpeners and some more.
- It's fully open source and is available on windows, osx and linux.
- It has an amazing documentation for developers and advanced users.
- It can be "easily" integrated inside kodi with its C api.
"
i posted the link because of your answer above: "The problem with MadVR is that it is closed source and as such of no interest to the Kodi project. "
(2016-05-30, 14:11)Ed76 Wrote:
(2016-05-29, 23:32)FernetMenta Wrote: Not sure what you are asking for and how this is related to the title of this thread.

question is related to the inquiry i quoted (madvr integration). the link i give you points to some informations about the "mpv player/project":

"
features:

- Mostly all madvr's features like deband, nnedi3, sharpeners and some more.
- It's fully open source and is available on windows, osx and linux.
- It has an amazing documentation for developers and advanced users.
- It can be "easily" integrated inside kodi with its C api.
"
i posted the link because of your answer above: "The problem with MadVR is that it is closed source and as such of no interest to the Kodi project. "

I think you mixed up things here. "It's fully open source and is available on windows, osx and linux" refers to mpv, not MadVR.
it was meant as a possible alternative to madvr (because it offers most features of madvr, is open source, different platforms).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
separate graphics rendering from main thread0