Intermittent Sound using HSHomerun Prime
Running latest stable Kodi on a Win10 machine I-5 processor. Using HDMI output to TV as sound source. Using fiber or Toslink from Visio TV to speaker bar to supply sound. Set audio to pass-thru in Option menu on Kodi. Using HDhome run Prime App from Repository to view TV from digital cable. Occasionally the sound is lost but if I change channels it returns. Don't think it is the HdHomeRun but not sure. Any help appreciated...thanks....
(2015-10-04, 20:33)neutronspin Wrote: Running latest stable Kodi on a Win10 machine I-5 processor. Using HDMI output to TV as sound source. Using fiber or Toslink from Visio TV to speaker bar to supply sound. Set audio to pass-thru in Option menu on Kodi. Using HDhome run Prime App from Repository to view TV from digital cable. Occasionally the sound is lost but if I change channels it returns. Don't think it is the HdHomeRun but not sure. Any help appreciated...thanks....

I've also experienced this problem, but i have passthru disabled. I wasn't able to track the cause.

Just confirming the existence of this issue.

Issue must be related to Kod handling upnp or http directly.

Because this issue disappears when using HDHR with iptvsimple pvr. (Same hdhr links used).
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-10-04, 21:08)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-10-04, 20:33)neutronspin Wrote: Running latest stable Kodi on a Win10 machine I-5 processor. Using HDMI output to TV as sound source. Using fiber or Toslink from Visio TV to speaker bar to supply sound. Set audio to pass-thru in Option menu on Kodi. Using HDhome run Prime App from Repository to view TV from digital cable. Occasionally the sound is lost but if I change channels it returns. Don't think it is the HdHomeRun but not sure. Any help appreciated...thanks....

I've also experienced this problem, but i have passthru disabled. I wasn't able to track the cause.

Just confirming the existence of this issue.

Issue must be related to Kod handling upnp or http directly.

Because this issue disappears when using HDHR with iptvsimple pvr. (Same hdhr links used).
Thank you for the reply. I am not familiar with the iptvsimple pvr addon and will see if I can try that as it may work out to be a PVR addon I need anyways. I could just feed the audio from the 3.5mm jack on the PC to the soundbar but I am going to see if I can solve the problem first. Fairly new to KODI and am learning more all the time...thanks....
Were you ever able to figure out the sound issues with the HDHR Viewer/DVR?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intermittent Sound using HSHomerun Prime0