• 7(current)
Release Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports
Hi
I have Kodi 15.2 installed on my android box and I install hotstar addon when I click the hotstar icon . Error is show it say check the log . But the addon work fine on my iPad . Can you tell me how to fix it .
Thanks
hi would you add tamil content?
(2015-12-27, 09:36)Archerptty Wrote: Hi
I have Kodi 15.2 installed on my android box and I install hotstar addon when I click the hotstar icon . Error is show it say check the log . But the addon work fine on my iPad . Can you tell me how to fix it .
Thanks

I'm not sure what the issue is, please upload some information from Log(especially where Error starts, and don't paste InputStream Error, if there are any.)
Hi yocoldrain, are you still working on the transition of the website ? Live sports is working but tv shows eg. aaj ki raat isn't. If that is the current state, thats fine. Thanks.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

(2015-12-29, 06:08)activate Wrote: Hi yocoldrain, are you still working on the transition of the website ? Live sports is working but tv shows eg. aaj ki raat isn't. If that is the current state, thats fine. Thanks.

No, there is no way to watch TV shows as they MAY be geo-blocked (can ANYONE please confirm whether TV shows work in India or with VPN, so rest of us know they're actually being geo-blocked so we don't assume they are.)
(2015-12-29, 16:30)yocoldrain Wrote:
(2015-12-29, 06:08)activate Wrote: Hi yocoldrain, are you still working on the transition of the website ? Live sports is working but tv shows eg. aaj ki raat isn't. If that is the current state, thats fine. Thanks.

No, there is no way to watch TV shows as they MAY be geo-blocked (can ANYONE please confirm whether TV shows work in India or with VPN, so rest of us know they're actually being geo-blocked so we don't assume they are.)
Yes most of the tv shows are geo blocked but so are the live streams. I have unblocked them and can play the live streams, movies but not the tv shows. On the same device I can go their website and also play the tv shows so it should work via the add-on. I'll grab a log for you later today.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Hey Yocoldrain! Thanks for the wonderful addon!. I may have come across a bug, With the latest 1.0.5 update, if I configure the addon to "Let me choose" as the quality of the stream, then none of the options display actually "play", it seems to open it as a file and nothing happens. Can you please fix this in the next release?
(2015-12-29, 16:30)yocoldrain Wrote:

They work on the website but not in addon.
(I am in India)
can you tell me some that work on website for you, so we can try with indian ip and maybe some can try with VPN.
Thanks for much needed plugin for indian viewers.
I tried your plugin in my nexus 6. Its working very good. Much faster than hotstar itself.
But i really need this for my wetek box. Which is official partner of kodi and openelec. Its arm device aml8726MX with mali mp400 with dvb-s2 tuner. I have installed openelec in it and kodi Jarvis.
Everytime is try to install your plugin. It throughs error "cant install plugin".
(2016-01-14, 19:43)amanker Wrote: Thanks for much needed plugin for indian viewers.
I tried your plugin in my nexus 6. Its working very good. Much faster than hotstar itself.
But i really need this for my wetek box. Which is official partner of kodi and openelec. Its arm device aml8726MX with mali mp400 with dvb-s2 tuner. I have installed openelec in it and kodi Jarvis.
Everytime is try to install your plugin. It throughs error "cant install plugin".

not sure what the issue could be but, make sure Common module and Requests module is enabled under settings/addons/system or services, not sure what Jarvis has. I also don't use Jarvis so i'm not sure if anyone else has same issue or it works for them.
Any chance of this working without Indian VPN ?
(2016-01-23, 09:50)tharmor Wrote: Any chance of this working without Indian VPN ?

Well, lets visit your previous post regarding the issue.

(2015-10-15, 16:21)tharmor Wrote:
(2015-10-14, 18:05)elephant14 Wrote:
(2015-10-14, 14:19)tharmor Wrote: Does this need an Indian VPN to work ? Not working for me !

Have u even read the first post? Read it carefully.

Nopes........so it does not work.....so what is the use of this app if i have to use VPN ? I can watch it easily ! The USP of addons on kodi is that they unlock geo restrictions !!

so there you have it. Good Luck.
Hi yocoldrain
Now its installed on my openelec box.
Its working ok. But there is a big problem.
Its automatically stops after few seconds. If i restart the plugin or restart the link. Then playback stops at excactly same location as previously stopped. Its showing 0% buffer. And stays on that.
If i look in logs it reflects that plugin cant find stream.
I think its always stops where the hotstar throughs ads. And plugin dont find stream of ads and playback stops.
Thanks for the much awaited addon.
Please inform if TV Shows working for anyone in UK
Movies are working for me but not the TV shows, I am using indian ip in settings.
I am in UK
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports4