Release Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports
(2016-03-29, 01:12)activate Wrote:
(2016-03-27, 16:29)yocoldrain Wrote: few thing if you can verify. I noted that only starsports is listed under smart dns websites, can you just verify live streaming on hotstar (if you're not doing that already) in browser. Second is are you using Let me choose option for quality? if you are then try any other default quality. we do know it works with vpn, so just probably needs to fine tune for smartdns now.

Interestingly, I changed the quality from Highest to 720 with IP address set to off, and for the first time streaming a wt20 game worked, albeit with the same one minute buffering interruption that was mentioned earlier. It was the womens one so I need to test it again incase there is a difference. I imagine there are only a handful of t20 games left but the fix may apply to future live games. I have confirmed with dns providers that both starsports and Hotstar are supported because they originate from the same servers.

I tried yesterday with the browser as well, and got same behavior. So I am guessing that vpn and hotstar don't go well hand in hand. Or maybe there is something we all are missing here. On a side note, I had tried one live t20 game last week on starsports website from chrome browser with VPN and got somewhat similar behavior, but the buffering was not so frequent. It was like once in 5 min or so.
LibreELEC v8.2.1 + Rpi 3
Android s912 (kodi v17.6)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports - by ace310 - 2016-03-29, 09:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports4