Release Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports
(2016-04-07, 11:42)ktaragorn Wrote: How does the India IP option work? I set it as one of the IPs from the referenced list, but I still see "India IP issue?" errors popup when I try to visit "Sports" menu and try videos within. Other features worked even without India IP.

Do I need to set it on the device itself as well? Do i need to restart the device or is it instantaneous?

Should I just try with a different India IP? Why not just randomly pick one from that list instead of asking users to set??
India IP option should only be used by people not in India or not using Indian VPN or proxy. Everyone else should keep it turned on. Sports section seems to be hosed with geo location so only people in India or with VPN option can really enjoy that.

No you do not need set it on device, just the addon settings.

I stayed away from random option, because I wanted everyone to understand how Hotstar was possible when this addon started(most of the categories worked fluently before geo-blocks)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports - by yocoldrain - 2016-04-07, 14:56

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports4
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.