• 19(current)
Release Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports
thanks for the great addon i recently install it and work great for me now all the movies and tv serials are working and live cricket matches are working but live coverage from rio Olympics is not working pls can u check this problem because i try to open it several times it is not working
(2016-08-13, 16:17)yocoldrain Wrote:
(2016-08-13, 15:52)dinjo Wrote: I tried most shows and movies let's take example of sarabahai vs sarabahai it crawls even at 404p in 2mins, btw I can stream those same content on my android without any buffering at 1080 the buffering started after last 2 releases before that movies used to play flawlessly

Again, I played first episode of above show... (720p highest available), and no issues. So unless more people report same issue with proper bug report, I can't help out with this. I can't tell whats going on unless I run into same issue myself. I remember there were some jokes regarding hotstar speed on AIB show for people in India, but I've never encountered such outside of India, atleast not where I am.
I'm running libreelec on odroid c2 will check the addon windows to isolate the problem.
is there anyone, who paid for premium membership? I want to see if I can implement login functionalities.
I have paid for premium membership. Can you implement the logic. It would be great
hi can any body help me in this addons some live streams are working for me or some not like live stream for rio not working before but the cricket match working now when i try to watch T20 india vs westindies the live stream not work for me but match between pakistan and england is working any one have a idea why this happen
(2016-08-30, 18:11)Sidhu Wrote: hi can any body help me in this addons some live streams are working for me or some not like live stream for rio not working before but the cricket match working now when i try to watch T20 india vs westindies the live stream not work for me but match between pakistan and england is working any one have a idea why this happen

I can help, if you answer each bullets of whats required on your part in Original Post.
Thumbs Up 
Thanks for the Hotstar Addon. It works perfect.
Hi, I am new to these forums and fairly new to kodi (well, used it on the xbox a long time ago!)

I have a premium membership and would really appreciate it if you could investigate login functionality. Let me know if I can help.
(2016-09-14, 09:45)MrBigglesworth Wrote: Hi, I am new to these forums and fairly new to kodi (well, used it on the xbox a long time ago!)

I have a premium membership and would really appreciate it if you could investigate login functionality. Let me know if I can help.

I tried, briefly, few weeks ago regarding login functionality(another user provided his credentials but they may be expired now). But not being in India is a big hurdle, most of the stuff is geoblocked and just hard to figure out.

I may try when I have some free time.
Thanks for the trying. I'm just enjoying this great addon.

Please let me know if in anyways I can help you.
Hotstar Addon In Working In Kodi PC Version but Stopped playing in mobile Kodi App .... I checked with Packet capture , the video links are generated but still they are unable to play in Kodi mobile app ! Pls Help ... Everything is hostar is displayed but Video Playing is not working !
(2016-09-15, 17:52)srinivas08 Wrote: Hotstar Addon In Working In Kodi PC Version but Stopped playing in mobile Kodi App .... I checked with Packet capture , the video links are generated but still they are unable to play in Kodi mobile app ! Pls Help ... Everything is hostar is displayed but Video Playing is not working !

i don't understand, if you are in india and using mobile then why not just use their hotstar mobile app?
Bcos I dont want to install too many aps , so I like Kodi to be used as replacement of Apps like these ...

Dont know whats the issue , the video links arent playing ... I use the same wifi connection in Pc and there it works in kodi ... Does hotstar depend on any other external addon ? It was working a week back , but what got messed up I dnt knw ...
(2016-09-15, 20:26)srinivas08 Wrote: Bcos I dont want to install too many aps , so I like Kodi to be used as replacement of Apps like these ...

Dont know whats the issue , the video links arent playing ... I use the same wifi connection in Pc and there it works in kodi ... Does hotstar depend on any other external addon ? It was working a week back , but what got messed up I dnt knw ...

it must be something with your phone. it works on FireTV which should have same apk as mobile version. Also make sure you're on Kodi 16.x, I haven't tested on Kodi 17(there are changes).
This add-on really very good.
Can you please add following

1. Login for premium content
2. Fetch popular premium movies and tune in to the world
http://www.hotstar.com/tune-in-to-the-world/9843/12

3. Option to fetch everything on homepage which added recently.

Thank you
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports4