• 21(current)
Release Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports
Can we have latest addon which works for Indian premium content .

Thanks for the great addon.
(2016-09-28, 00:30)yocoldrain Wrote: NO, its a link to Repository now instead of direct addon, so everyone gets auto-update if you install repository instead of installing zip all the time.

Can you mention this in original post so that others know as well. As someone else might ask the same thing cuz most of them don't read through the whole thread imo Smile.

Thanks.
LibreELEC v8.2.1 + Rpi 3
Android s912 (kodi v17.6)
Great addon! Thanks a lot
okay so hotstar and ditto both don't work as I'm in the Netherlands and not in India

I changed the proxy settings and enabled indian ip in the addon but that didn't work.

I also tried 'hot shield' which works on the website but not in the app

is there another vpn (free) I can use?

and yes I've read the op but as i said we need vpn and I don't know which one will work

please help

thanks
(2016-07-23, 08:06)navigates Wrote:
(2016-07-17, 18:36)yocoldrain Wrote:
(2016-07-16, 11:05)navigates Wrote: Hi yocoldrain. The app does not have all the new episodes of savdhaan india. the website has its listing correctly. Is there something I should do from my end? Much appreciated.

they are screwing up the order of seasons. latest episodes if you try to load on website will show its part of season 51, and I can confirm under addon that it shows there.

You are right. We love the addon. its a perfect addon after a long time. I use it with a combination of india vpn through astrill. need vpn for the us / uk and then india for this on ddwrt. super smooth. 1080p and not a single buffer. thank you for making this. wish the shows from sony existed.

so u use astrill vpn and it works for hotstar? u pay for that?
Hi,

can someone tell me what indian IP to use or where to get it from. PM me if you dont want to post it here.

thanks a lot. I will be waiting.
hey anybody got a script fix for bharat movies or can someone fix it pls
saima2

sent you a pm with a india ip
(2016-09-28, 06:38)yocoldrain Wrote: so, I was able to get premium login to work BUT, and i mean huge BUT, this will only work with Indian premium content.
Reason you ask?
English, well I didn't explore all the English content, is actually DRM. and I have no clue whats the deal with DRM and Kodi and if it'll ever work. If you have suggestions, please chime in.
on other note, Premium Indian Content most likely won't have any DRM, I tested one movie, and it works. So is there any interest in premium?

If its not too much work (although I think you've already done all the work), can you still include the login option?

Also, what's the relation between DRM and it not working the way we're trying to get it to work? I may be getting this totally wrong, but all the Netflix content has DRM (correct?) but it still works with dns re-direction (at least technically it works, now they are actually looking for it and block once they see it happening).
Anybody still using India VPN to stream live sports? It is not working with the addon, but the same works on the website. In addon, I am getting IP issue.
I have checked India IP is not selected either. Can anybody pm the working indian IP I can use to test, tried couple of them but no luck. I am aware that I can either use IP or VPN not both.

I watched last cricket match on the website using VPN.
LibreELEC v8.2.1 + Rpi 3
(2016-10-27, 23:26)ace310 Wrote: Anybody still using India VPN to stream live sports? It is not working with the addon, but the same works on the website. In addon, I am getting IP issue.
I have checked India IP is not selected either. Can anybody pm the working indian IP I can use to test, tried couple of them but no luck. I am aware that I can either use IP or VPN not both.

I watched last cricket match on the website using VPN.

No one got any info??
LibreELEC v8.2.1 + Rpi 3
@yocoldrain is it possible to add it work with Meta addon? Thanks in advance
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
OK, so I had this awesome add on working across 3 devices (Android tablet, Rasp Pi, PC), using an Indian VPN, mostly for live sports. I've since had to reinstall on my tablet, now I am getting the 'IP error'. Still works fine on the other 2 devices. I've tried the website (which sends me to Hotstar), and the 5 min delay stream for sport works fine. Hotstar app also works fine. Any ideas?
yocoldrain@,

I am using older version of Hotstar . Enable Indian IP Address is checked and I am using an India IP address. Live sports works fine.

Whereas if I use Hotstar 1.0.10 (latest), it doesn't work.

Can you help check?
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports4