• 28(current)
Release Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports
I've emailed him a few times.

No reply
Thumbs Up 
(2018-01-15, 13:03)mahmoodasif Wrote: I've emailed him a few times.

No reply
did you see the outcome of not replying to your emails?  You've actually registered where you're supposed to with your questions.  Please leave your questions in whichever thread they belong to.
@yocoldrain Last week my hotstar plugin stopped working, then I found this forum and found out that the version that I was using(v1.0.16) was not mentioend here so understood that it was unofficial. Then I installed the latest one given here v1.0.14a and its working great. 

So i though of checking here which is the latest official version?
Is the zippyshare file still valid? Not working for me.
@ibshar Where did you find version 1.0.14a?
Same here. it's not working anymore
Somebody please update
Is there a way to download a stream as it buffers sometimes. I'd rather download the buffer first and then watch on a constant playback? Is it possible?
I've gone ahead and added Gujal's fix to github.  Link to download zip are in original post(page 1).

p.s. I made changes directly to github site, let me know if anything errors.
@yocoldrain 
You should have upped the version to 1.0.17 as there are multiple 1.0.15 and 1.0.16 floating around. Cheers
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
(2018-01-27, 23:51)gujal Wrote: @yocoldrain 
You should have upped the version to 1.0.17 as there are multiple 1.0.15 and 1.0.16 floating around. Cheers
             This is working now:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/YoCold...1.0.15.zip

Thanks
Wink 
Hi there

Can you please post new version to 1.0.17  link

Thanks
Prakash
(2018-02-11, 22:33)pat8671 Wrote: Hi there

Can you please post new version to 1.0.17  link

Thanks
Prakash
There is no version 1.0.17. There are unofficial 1.0.15 and 1.0.16 floating around
The official current version as released by YoColdRain is 1.0.15 and is available over at github as mentioned in the previous posts
Code:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/YoColdRain/Hotstar-Rain/master/plugin.video.hotstar-rain-1.0.15.zip
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
Hi I am trying to install this repository from github and after downloading the zip and installing repo I try to open repo it says cannot connect to Repository. Am I missing somethingHuh Can someone through some light at it.....thanks
Don't install from repo, just install from zip file and it will work.
It's working for me, A Big Thanks to all who worked on making this worked.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports4