Req A Pluto.TV addon please
Thumbs Up 
Could someone make a pluto.tv addon? The developer stopped working on the one that was in the repository. It is broken for 6 months now. Pluto. Tv just upgraded with some more free tv channels. The android app is awesome, so many HD channels. It is really fun to watch.
I noticed there was an update on 10/08/2015. But unfortunately it still doesn't work for me on OSMC.

(2015-10-08, 17:21)OurJermain Wrote: Could someone make a pluto.tv addon? The developer stopped working on the one that was in the repository. It is broken for 6 months now. Pluto. Tv just upgraded with some more free tv channels. The android app is awesome, so many HD channels. It is really fun to watch.
Forum rules (wiki) and Banned_add-ons (wiki)
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2015-10-10, 23:12)bry- Wrote: Forum rules (wiki) and Banned_add-ons (wiki)

what is banned about the pluto.tv addon?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Yes, what is banned about pluto.tv? Someone from Pluto.tv was interviewed recently on Tom Merrit's show cord cutters, an above board show and it seems they are not copyright violators.

Is that not true?

(2015-10-10, 23:36)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-10-10, 23:12)bry- Wrote: Forum rules (wiki) and Banned_add-ons (wiki)

what is banned about the pluto.tv addon?
It's probably banned because it is hosted in a banned repo. Unfortunately, many of the banned repos have tons of goodies in them that are perfectly legit, but they are banned because of one or two addons. I would highly recommend everybody check these repos out, as they have some amazing stuff in them. You won't get support for them here, but a quick Google search will point you in the right direction.
(2015-10-11, 03:50)dkplayaclub Wrote: It's probably banned because it is hosted in a banned repo. Unfortunately, many of the banned repos have tons of goodies in them that are perfectly legit, but they are banned because of one or two addons. I would highly recommend everybody check these repos out, as they have some amazing stuff in them. You won't get support for them here, but a quick Google search will point you in the right direction.

I don't know about all that...

What I do know is there are some talented developers that are associate with a website that chooses to overuse the name Kodi in their advertising.

Since the post
A) did not mention a repo or site banned
B) was not on the list of "banned" plugins
C) is not a illegal source of media.

I think bry may have jumped the gun on this one...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Pluto.TV addon please0