Espn 3 add on problems continue
I followed the post about the ESPN 3 issues but never seemed to read about a solution. I too used ESPN 3 add on successfully for months and then one day no stream, live or replay will stream. With every attempt I get the message SMIL URL blank, unable to playback video. I read all the posts, followed any instructions, including re-installing the most current version of ESPN 3 add-on Blue/Cop,Romans I XVI,locomot1f,MetalChris version 1.2.4 but nothing I try will make the events stream. I can go back to July and get some tennis replays to stream, but nothing newer than that. Very strange.
Can anyone give me any guidance? Even if it is to say, hey it is an ESPN problem and maybe someday it will resolve itself.
Signed,
Suffering fan
I'm having the same problem, although it's weird because when I am at school I can use it fine on my phone, tablet, and laptop.... but at home smil error... still trying to figure out what the difference is.
Anyone get espn3 working keep getting smil url blank using vpn before vpn said stream not allowed outside the us
Yes, this is still happening. Is anyone currently supporting the plugin?
short answer, no.

i'm "maintaining" the addon through github.
but my lack of coding expertise has halted any further additions for AdobePass access (such as with NBC Sports Live Extra addon).

i just am not sure how to add the work that @araknaphobia has done with that addon, to what is currently in the github.
if there's someone out there that is willing to fork my work, and get that part going, i'm more that willing to see it added.

ATM, with my Internet provider, I still have access to the ESPN 3 content without having to login. and I believe that there are a handful of people that still fall into this category. So with any addition, It will be necessary that this is also still available...
and a big reason why I have not really pushed myself to figure out the problem. Undecided (just being honest).

see here for more --> http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=230418
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
We should seriously gofundme for @eracknaphobia to complete the addon with adobe provider integration, a complete WatchESPN addon. He can easily pull it off with some crowd funding and time depending on his commitments.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Espn 3 add on problems continue0