Release Metropolis 3.2.0
(2016-02-01, 20:36)christoofar Wrote: Any chance of a Jarvis version in time? Am missing this skin!

Same here can't wait to be able to use Metropolis with Kodi 16! Smile
I can't guarantee right now that it will be available at the time of Kodi 16 release, but it will happen eventually.
(2016-02-02, 16:19)jingai Wrote: I can't guarantee right now that it will be available at the time of Kodi 16 release, but it will happen eventually.

I knocked out the preliminary stuff in December for a Jarvis release. It's the minimum, and needs to be tested. If you merge the preliminary Jarvis stuff to an Alpha fork, you could crowd source the bug finding, and I could TRY to find time for patching them. (I would advise only for the brave and on spare boxes) Cool
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
That's the goal for now actually. Things aren't going my way still, so I've got less time than I'd like.. but I'm going to try to at least have your patches in soon.
Graet skin!!!!!

please please add hebrew support to it(font.xml).

I have font.xml with hebrew if you wanna look at it.
The Metropolis font is a pretty key part of its aesthetic, but unfortunately is missing a lot of characters. I've been unable to find a more complete version of it.

If someone is able to modify it to add other languages, I'd be more than happy to include it.
(2016-02-22, 17:29)jingai Wrote: The Metropolis font is a pretty key part of its aesthetic, but unfortunately is missing a lot of characters. I've been unable to find a more complete version of it.

If someone is able to modify it to add other languages, I'd be more than happy to include it.

I have font.xml with hebrew do u wanna look at it?

how can I send it to u?
dropbox, pastebin, private message.. however you like.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis 3.2.03