• 5(current)
Release Eunique
(2015-11-25, 05:51)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Couple other things guys. Basically all addons installed, doesn't want to load. As soon as I switch to a different skin, it works. So not sure what is goin on there. Eg Daily Motion and Ted will load in say Arctic Zephyr, but the same addon doesn't want to in this skin.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled, but nothing.

That is the strangest thing I've ever heard, especially as video addons etc are not skin related. Perhaps wait for the next version to see if that solves it or you can post a link to your log when your attempting to open one of these addons that fails to load.
(2015-11-25, 04:51)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote:
(2015-11-25, 01:37)im85288 Wrote:
(2015-11-25, 00:39)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Basically my own images which I want to set as background images. Ie multi images etc

Are you setting them via customise home menu->backgrounds->multi image (for example?), it should be working all correctly but if not I'll take a look tomorrow. Can you also confirm which version of the skin your using. Thanks
Yes that is correct. Think the version is 0.13 or something like that

You need to turn off blur in settings -> background -> blur home bg

Smile
Hi,

Am trying to install this on Jarvis beta1 but it refuses to install !! Always gives me "failed to install dependencies" error,I even did a clean install but the same result !

Am using DSPlayer variant btw.

Regards.
MOBO :AMD A68i-350
RAM:6GB DDR3
CPU : 1.6GHZ DUAL CORE
GPU : HD6310 (512MB Shared Memory)
Can you Post a Log

All the dependancies should be fine assuming you are installing the skin from the Kodi repo?
(2015-11-25, 13:05)badaas Wrote:
(2015-11-25, 04:51)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote:
(2015-11-25, 01:37)im85288 Wrote: Are you setting them via customise home menu->backgrounds->multi image (for example?), it should be working all correctly but if not I'll take a look tomorrow. Can you also confirm which version of the skin your using. Thanks
Yes that is correct. Think the version is 0.13 or something like that

You need to turn off blur in settings -> background -> blur home bg

Smile
Thanks will check if that is ticked tonight. Smile
HI,

Quote:Can you Post a Log

Sorry couldn't post earlier,Done pasting the link the below (I just started Kodi and tried to install it)

Kodi Log

Below are images in the sequence as it happens.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_mUe2A...sp=sharing

Quote:All the dependancies should be fine assuming you are installing the skin from the Kodi repo?

Am installing it directly from Kodi,So yes its official repo.

Regards.
MOBO :AMD A68i-350
RAM:6GB DDR3
CPU : 1.6GHZ DUAL CORE
GPU : HD6310 (512MB Shared Memory)
Very strange it seems to be failing installing the record labels image resource (which is supplied by the kodi team)

For now you can install it manually from here: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/jarvis/re...els.white/

And then try to install the skin again.

Thanks

EDIT - There has been reports of issues with trying to install some of these image resources from users in Asia...a workaround for now is to use a VPN connection.
Can one get the menu bar from the top the bottom?
(2015-11-17, 12:58)yamcenutzer Wrote: Nice skin, great work.

Unfortunately TV EPG gvuide hangs currently
WIll you be adding colors to the guide?

The next version contains a load of changes to the PVR area, the EPG guide is now fixed and you can turn on genre colours in the side menu. In addition you can now configure the background colour as you choose. The default is a blue colour

watch gallery
(2015-11-27, 22:11)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Can one get the menu bar from the top the bottom?

No currently there is only options for a top menu and two different vertical (left hand side menus)...maybe in the future but at the moment the focus is on getting things more stable and fixing bugs as reported
(2015-11-27, 22:13)im85288 Wrote:
(2015-11-27, 22:11)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Can one get the menu bar from the top the bottom?

No currently there is only options for a top menu and two different vertical (left hand side menus)...maybe in the future but at the moment the focus is on getting things more stable and fixing bugs as reported
Cheers mate. Gave it another go tonight. Horizontal is a bit too busy for me imho. So I hope you don't mind that feedback. The vertical view is darn nice though.
(2015-11-27, 22:17)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Cheers mate. Gave it another go tonight. Horizontal is a bit too busy for me imho. So I hope you don't mind that feedback. The vertical view is darn nice though.

All feedback is good, everyone has different preferences so I'm glad you like the vertical view...by the way there's also some BIG changes coming to the vertical menu for the next release Wink
(2015-11-27, 22:20)im85288 Wrote:
(2015-11-27, 22:17)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Cheers mate. Gave it another go tonight. Horizontal is a bit too busy for me imho. So I hope you don't mind that feedback. The vertical view is darn nice though.

All feedback is good, everyone has different preferences so I'm glad you like the vertical view...by the way there's also some BIG changes coming to the vertical menu for the next release Wink
Nice one Smile

I like the normal vertical view. But any idea on the widgets? Is widgets only active on vertical TOO?
(2015-11-27, 22:21)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Nice one Smile

I like the normal vertical view. But any idea on the widgets? Is widgets only active on vertical TOO?

I would say wait for the next version, we have made a load of changes in particular to the normal vertical menu including supporting more widgets etc.
(2015-11-27, 22:24)im85288 Wrote:
(2015-11-27, 22:21)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Nice one Smile

I would say wait for the next version, we have made a load of changes in particular to the normal vertical menu including supporting more widgets etc.
Thanks. Any date for release?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eunique3