• 20(current)
Release A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 22
Please some of you install "AutoCompletion for virtual keyboard " (plugin.program.autocompletion) and give some feedback how it works out with the new keyboard.
Personally, i set the addon to use google as auto completion source since i like the results better than with youtube as source. Maybe you want to try google, too.

For KODI 17 (Krypton)

3.0.85 (2017-11-20)
- Reworked main Keyboard OSD. Now supporting Auto completion via standard addon "plugin.program.autocompletion"
- - Added better Keyboard OSD icons for "spacebar" and "moving cursor to left/right"
- Reworked PVR channel EPG [DialogPVRGuideOSD.xml]
- Reworked PVR channels list [DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml]
- Other minor improvements

@moham_96
It's just not about "just adding the font". The interface is optimized to this particular font (Roboto) in multiple variants (light, medium, regular, bold) which comes in four font files. Just replacing it with Arial won't work with good results. Multiple Arial-font-files and a re-optimization of ALL font size/style entries would be needed.
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
Once again...
Thank you so much for this skin and latest update.
Good job, sir!
@ guzeppi Thanks for the feedback.  Do you use the auto completion feature?
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
I know its been a few days since you asked, But AutoCompletion is working great here. Thanks for the update!!!
Thanks for the feedback!

Anyone else or any further comments on the new fullscreen-keyboard itself? Any downsides or unintuive stuff noticed?
I installed it and it looks very good, but on the "tv" menu I can not hit 'esc'+"h" and get the smaller screen on the right just the epg shows. \
Am I doing something wrong or are u working on this.
Thanks in advance and good work
Hey, are you talking about the strange "mini-TV-window" Original Confluence had on the right side of the TV section?

If so - this has been removed on purpose. This window just was conceptually wrong in many many ways.
Now every section including TV works the same and uses the large background video concept of Confluence.
(2017-07-09, 03:29)Gobberwart Wrote:
(2017-07-08, 15:13)axbmcuser Wrote: @Gobberwart
Update 3.0.79 for KODI 17/Krypton is now online! Let me know if all works as expected.

[NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]3.0.79[/B] (2017-07-08)
- Other minor improvements:
- - Fixed not showing Music Genres/Years
- - Changes/fixes for latest skin.helper.service version: now showing Rotten Tomatoes, Metacritic and IMDB rating (_IF_ using latest skin.helper.service _and_ API is returning results)
Works perfectly, thanks for the quick response! 
Hey, I cant get Rotten Tomatoes info to show. Is this feature currently not working because of API problem?
It still works. You need latest skin.helper.service via the devs beta repo and an own omdb API key which you have to enter in the script.module.metadatautils addon settings (find it via manage dependencies). The standard omdb API key which comes with the addon is no longer valid afaik.
All ratings are coming from omdb and not from (for example) rotten tomatoes directly. If you fix things with the omdb API key, they all will be there.
(2017-11-19, 14:00)axbmcuser Wrote: @moham_96
It's just not about "just adding the font". The interface is optimized to this particular font (Roboto) in multiple variants (light, medium, regular, bold) which comes in four font files. Just replacing it with Arial won't work with good results. Multiple Arial-font-files and a re-optimization of ALL font size/style entries would be needed.
Well i added the font myself and so far i didn't have issues with sizes (i'm using a big screen 55" maybe that's why)
Great that it works for your setup and that you are happy with the font file replacement results.
That being said, it does not change what i said. :-)

Which free fonts did you use exactly to replace the 3 separate files for light, medium, and bold fonts? Would be good to know!
(2017-12-31, 13:00)axbmcuser Wrote: Great that it works for your setup and that you are happy with the font file replacement results.
That being said, it does not change what i said. :-)

Which free fonts did you use exactly to replace the 3 separate files for light, medium, and bold fonts? Would be good to know!
Well, i use this addon to patch any skin that doesn't have arial font
https://github.com/taxigps/xbmc-addons-c...t.skinfont
I think it uses one font (arial.ttf) as a replacement for all the three fonts with different sizes (not the best solution but it works for me)
3.0.86 (2018-01-07)
- VideoFullScreen audio and subtitle language text improvements for use with external renderers like MadVR (Reason: External renderers might show too long ugly text instead of the correct 3 letter language code which KODI expects)
- [DialogSelect.xml] Fix Cancel button label (Bug in Original Confluence)
- Added 4K mini overlay for home screen movie widget and also to the corresponding Wall View posters
- Added some textures for audio codec flags (dts-hd, used by external renderer/MadVR)
- Other minor improvements
Hi there thank you for this great skin of yours, is it possible for the buttons bottom-right to become navigable by d-pad? Xonfluence is able to do that.
Thanks for the feedback. Which buttons do you mean? The mouse buttons for "back" and "home"?
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 229