• 31(current)
Release A Confluence ZEITGEIST [ 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega ]
As a first step i had to bring the 2 versions in sync again. Will report more after the next slot of free time. :-)
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
thanks man! 

been using the latest version past few days, still working great! Smile
Now also online: An incomplete alpha release for KODI 19 (it's a copy of the KODI 18 version with almost no changes - missing some features and functionality, of course)
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
is there any way to switch the default view type to "List" or have it remember changes? i noticed it switches back to "Big List" the next time i open Kodi.
(2020-11-06, 10:36)altern8tube Wrote: any luck getting the "buffering %" indicator to work on Kodi 18? i just tested and noticed it's still not showing.
Just to be prepared for the time i look into this some day:
Can you tell me an easy way to cause such "buffering" situations by intent?

On my setups i never have an empty buffer and i mostly use local media from an 1gbit NAS - so "buffering..." is nothing i would ever encounter technically.

Would be helpful. Thanks Big Grin
@altern8tube Per your now two binned posts - please go and actually read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here.

We offer no support for any device containing piracy banned addons (wiki), such as yours. If you continue to try and obtain support for them then your account will be suspended.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-11-23, 10:05)DarrenHill Wrote: @altern8tube Per your now two binned posts - please go and actually read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here.

We offer no support for any device containing piracy banned addons (wiki), such as yours. If you continue to try and obtain support for them then your account will be suspended.

hi. thanks for the notice, no wonder my posts were disappearing after i posted. i thought there was a bug or something.

my apologies, i will omit the information in my post that was against the rules and repost.
(2020-11-21, 14:17)axbmcuser Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 10:36)altern8tube Wrote: any luck getting the "buffering %" indicator to work on Kodi 18? i just tested and noticed it's still not showing.
Just to be prepared for the time i look into this some day:
Can you tell me an easy way to cause such "buffering" situations by intent?

On my setups i never have an empty buffer and i mostly use local media from an 1gbit NAS - so "buffering..." is nothing i would ever encounter technically.

Would be helpful. Thanks Big Grin

in order not to go against any the rules of the forum, i've dropped you a PM. Smile
oh, you can't send private messages on this forum either. well here goes...

thanks again for working on this issue @axbmcuser 

well i think the best way is to pick a source from a Video plug-in with the largest possible file size (eg. 4K quality), and one that is not fully cached on a debrid provider. i think that would certainly lead to a "buffering" somewhere in the stream.

hope this helps.

let me know if you need anything else. i'm not a technical guy but would love to help however i can. Smile
Which part of "we offer no support here for devices containing banned addons (wiki)" was not clear? It's not about mentioning them or not, it's about our zero tolerance of them on any device that people seek help for here.

If you want any support here from @axbmcuser or anyone else, a clean device is required, proven by a fresh debug log (wiki).

This is your final warning - read and obey the forum rules (wiki) that apply to everyone whilst you are here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Is there a way not download but install from Kodi it self? A link to add in Kodi and the install from zip.
(2021-02-19, 17:33)klauzer Wrote: At the bottom of any of the posts from Is there a way not download but install from Kodi it self? A link to add in Kodi and the install from zip.

At the bottom on the left hand side of any of the posts by AXBMCUSER <the creator> is a link to install the repository and then install the skin from that repository.
As for the "download" part - Technically all addons must be downloaded whether from inside of kodi or not.
To access the repository that contains the skin you have to tell kodi where it is so you must "download " the repository link before you can install the skin from inside kodi.
hope that answers your question.
me
Yesterday I updated Kodi to 19 and I installed A Confluence ZEITGEIST. Many congratulations, axbmcuser, it looks fantastic.

I noticed it's ignoring album fanart and it just display artist fanart when playing music. So the prevalence order should be first album fanart (if any), and then artist fanart. Is that something you think you could add to the skin?

Regards and thanks in advance

UPDATED EDIT: Actually, I think there is a bug with the current behaviour. In the main menu, when you are over one of the latest added albums, you can see the album fanart in the background. But as soon as you start browsing the songs in the album or you play it, the fanart used is the artist fanart instead. So it should just be a matter of replicating the current behaviour in main menu into browsing and playing.
(2021-02-19, 19:32)Kallita Wrote:
(2021-02-19, 17:33)klauzer Wrote: At the bottom of any of the posts from Is there a way not download but install from Kodi it self? A link to add in Kodi and the install from zip.

At the bottom on the left hand side of any of the posts by AXBMCUSER <the creator> is a link to install the repository and then install the skin from that repository.
As for the "download" part - Technically all addons must be downloaded whether from inside of kodi or not.
To access the repository that contains the skin you have to tell kodi where it is so you must "download " the repository link before you can install the skin from inside kodi.
me

Thanks. I downloaded zip and put it in a folder on kodi. Then I tried install from zip but nothing happens, like if the zip was empty. But its not.
I have installed from repos many times so I know who to do it. But this does not work.
(2021-02-21, 14:41)klauzer Wrote:
(2021-02-19, 19:32)Kallita Wrote: At the bottom on the left hand side of any of the posts by AXBMCUSER <the creator> is a link to install the repository and then install the skin from that repository.
me

Thanks. I downloaded zip and put it in a folder on kodi. Then I tried install from zip but nothing happens, like if the zip was empty. But its not.
I have installed from repos many times so I know who to do it. But this does not work.
ok, not to dispute that nothing is happening for you, but i just tried it again and it worked fine for me.
just trying to figure it out, when you try to install the repository.zip the box doesn't show up indicating that the repository was added?
Do you get the warning that it is dangerous to install third party zips?
Check the name and file size compared to what i have to make sure it is not corrupted.
Name repository.axbmcuser.zip size 18.8kb 19353bytes
 Simple suggestions would be to make sure that install third party zips is allowed, and maybe move the file to another location and try from there. check permissions on the file, and then retry downloading if you haven't already.
not sure what else can be done.
me
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Confluence ZEITGEIST [ 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega ]9