XBOX InBox (V.0.1) - FEEDBACK IF YOU WILL!
When you use an 1 year old xbmc, you running probaly an incompatible python engine. Python has been updated to 2.4 a little year ago. So i yhink you have to update your xbmc.

Sollie.
i have the latest build of xbmc, but it still wont run..

just opens up for a second and kicks me back to the script screen!!!!
craze7 Wrote:i have the latest build of xbmc, but it still wont run..

Hmm, i will try hard to fix this, the version on xbmc-scripts actually didn't run for me either :-s, i will fix over weekend and get the new version up :-D sorry about this everyone :-(
Exclamation 
craze7 Wrote:i have the latest build of xbmc, but it still wont run..

I found the problem, for some reason when it is downloaded straight from XBMCscripts.com, it doesn't create the DATA directory, and hence the script faulting. I have corrected this so the script makes the data directory, this will be uploaded to xbmcscripts.com.

Think when it is unzipped, it doesn't like creating empty folders.

For now, if you go into where you have put XinBox and add a new folder named "Data" into the /XinBox/Src directory, and then run the script, it should now work... if this folder is already there, then check the "temp" folder is already there... if both are and it still doesn't start then I’m confused. Let me know please. If you don't know how to create directories on your xbox then please get the latest xinbox v.0.3 script off xbmcscripts (should be up on there tomorrow)

This may also be the problem for the other guy who can't get this working.

Cheers,
Stanley87
Stanley, it's called errorcontroling .. always check for files and folder before accessing them.. Always assume the worst Wink
nice one stanly87 its workin great now....

nice script, love the mini mode!!!!!
Cheers! :-D u make scripters want to continue!
tried the Script under Clearity Skin and there is nothing but a white background to see?!
In PMIII everything is okay. Any ideas why that?
Thanks. Oh, and cool script. Keep on the good work, please.
Maybe its an idea to use fullscreen as default. Like that the attachment button can be moved to the fullscreen window.

Sollie.
satyris - i have fixed this problem with Clearity skin in the newest SVN. All the scripts images are now sourced through the scripts images folder (so doesn't rely on skins images). Get the newest SVN at:
http://xbmc-scripting.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/XinBox

all you would need to grab is the newest default.py and all the new images in the Src/Images folder.

They have all been grabbed from the PM3 skin.
stanley87 Wrote:satyris - i have fixed this problem with Clearity skin in the newest SVN. All the scripts images are now sourced through the scripts images folder (so doesn't rely on skins images). Get the newest SVN at:
http://xbmc-scripting.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/XinBox

all you would need to grab is the newest default.py and all the new images in the Src/Images folder.

They have all been grabbed from the PM3 skin.

Thanks, worked great. Will continue testing ;-)
Appreciate The Help! :-d

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBOX InBox (V.0.1) - FEEDBACK IF YOU WILL!0