Feature Requests for Unity
Please make it so that the seekbar shows up when you move your cursor instead of only the play,stop,rewind etc buttons.
I just discovered your skin and I like it. However, when I'm on movies in home screen, the recently added movies shows including those I've allready watched. Would love it if only the unwatched were listet.. Waiting for the Jarvis update :-)...
Can multi-image be added for homescreen background? And will this be krypton compatible?
Hello,

First, I just want to say thanks to whoever built the Unity theme, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ability to modify the menus and link them to areas, super cool design and one I've only seen in this skin.

I forked the design for use in my own - http://jaymcdonough.com/gtvrepo It's really been shaping up too.
I really just started hacking at it so it's not perfect but I think it's coming together..

Anyway, my question is this.. for the default (500) thumbnail view I'm getting a green overlay for some reason and cant figure it out.. I think it's from the skins layout / view files but I need to locate them and see.. maybe someone can check it out and let me know? Hope this is the right place to post..

Thanks
Jay
I think the play/pause bar could be revised. Currently it sits over subtitles, which means you need to pause in order to take any action. Perhaps placement either middle, or top of the screen could help.
How do I set custom background?
(2016-07-20, 21:20)Tennyten Wrote: Can multi-image be added for homescreen background? And will this be krypton compatible?

Yeah anyone?
Hi,

This a request about the behavior of the CD menu when disc is inserted.
By default there's only a load/eject menu wich is poor.

I found a way to add a play option in the parameters of the skin adding a command "PlayDVD()" .

Any idea to add a rip command the same way ?

and finally adding those features by default to Unity.

Thank you
(2016-10-10, 16:09)elz64 Wrote: I found a way to add a play option in the parameters of the skin adding a command "PlayDVD()" .

Any idea to add a rip command the same way?

To add it the same way, add a command 'RipCD' - see List of built-in functions (wiki) for a selection of the commands Kodi supports.

Alternatively select 'Choose item for menu', then 'Kodi Command >' (the very last item) and then 'Rip audio CD'.
First of all let me thank you for this amazing skin. This should really become the default one Wink

Second I ran into a small issue with 3D. The pop-up for the 3D options is not skinned for unity but uses the default Confluence.
Screenshot
can you add an option to loop videos?
Hey, any chance of a Krypton compatible version? - really want to keep using this skin...

Cheers
Artist Slideshow support would be nice (assuming it's not just my system it doesn't work on).
Works on my system but only if I switch to refocus skin.
(2017-02-07, 17:45)Fungusfeet Wrote: Artist Slideshow support would be nice (assuming it's not just my system it doesn't work on).
Works on my system but only if I switch to refocus skin.

Artist Slideshow integration will be in the next Krypton release.
https://github.com/bumpaneer/skin.unity/...9858fc33ca

Thanks for the suggestion.
Nice, works great.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature Requests for Unity0