Feature Requests for Unity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bumpaneer Offline
Skilled Skinner
@DonLK

Yeah, I need to figure out the best way to accomplish this.
find quote
onewaytrigger Offline
I'd like to be able to turn off some things in Home screen, namely: the search field, the welcome greeting and the favorite icon.
Also moving weather information box next to the clock box would makes more sense I think.

Another thing: Would it be possible to hide backgrou fanart to specfic libraries (or view mode) and not for all?
(This post was last modified: 2017-03-12 17:47 by onewaytrigger.)
find quote
Bumpaneer Offline
Skilled Skinner
(2017-03-09 04:55)pemartins Wrote:  Yes, that would be it. Something similar to the default menus in Confluence, which you can choose for them not to be displayed in home window but yet they exist and are ready to use at anytime. I.e.: the option not to show the weather menu in home screen, the option not to not show the picture menu in home screen and so on.

Changes added to allow disabling any menu or submenu item. Additionally, once this commit is merged, you will be able to use the context menu on any list item to adjust behavior as well.

https://github.com/bumpaneer/skin.unity/...82c88eR216

watch gallery
find quote
ultimat3pro Offline
(2017-03-12 17:37)onewaytrigger Wrote:  I'd like to be able to turn off some things in Home screen, namely: the search field, the welcome greeting and the favorite icon.
Also moving weather information box next to the clock box would makes more sense I think.

Another thing: Would it be possible to hide backgrou fanart to specfic libraries (or view mode) and not for all?

+1
find quote
sotokai Offline
other suggestion:
when on subtitles offset sync the image should not be dark.
Will work better if the image/movie displays the same and just the sync bar at the top
find quote
Bumpaneer Offline
Skilled Skinner
@Vidal

Weather widget added
watch gallery

https://github.com/bumpaneer/skin.unity/...a00c52b5f5
find quote
Snacuum Offline
One feature that would make this skin nigh-perfect for me so far would be to, if you can, add the Custom Background option to each of the Home Menu entires so I can see a specific slideshow of fanart whenever different home menu items are highlighted - like movie pictures for 'movies', and , tv series pictures for 'shows' etc. Also if possible would be great if this option could just read the smart playlist .xmp files so I don't have to continuously build a folder of images and can just leave them with their associated videos.

These are functions that I'm sure Aeon Nox already has. Of course, this skin looks way better by default.
find quote