Feature Requests for Unity
@DonLK

Yeah, I need to figure out the best way to accomplish this.
I'd like to be able to turn off some things in Home screen, namely: the search field, the welcome greeting and the favorite icon.
Also moving weather information box next to the clock box would makes more sense I think.

Another thing: Would it be possible to hide backgrou fanart to specfic libraries (or view mode) and not for all?
(2017-03-09, 04:55)pemartins Wrote: Yes, that would be it. Something similar to the default menus in Confluence, which you can choose for them not to be displayed in home window but yet they exist and are ready to use at anytime. I.e.: the option not to show the weather menu in home screen, the option not to not show the picture menu in home screen and so on.

Changes added to allow disabling any menu or submenu item. Additionally, once this commit is merged, you will be able to use the context menu on any list item to adjust behavior as well.

https://github.com/bumpaneer/skin.unity/...82c88eR216

watch gallery
(2017-03-12, 17:37)onewaytrigger Wrote: I'd like to be able to turn off some things in Home screen, namely: the search field, the welcome greeting and the favorite icon.
Also moving weather information box next to the clock box would makes more sense I think.

Another thing: Would it be possible to hide backgrou fanart to specfic libraries (or view mode) and not for all?

+1
other suggestion:
when on subtitles offset sync the image should not be dark.
Will work better if the image/movie displays the same and just the sync bar at the top
@Vidal

Weather widget added
watch gallery

https://github.com/bumpaneer/skin.unity/...a00c52b5f5
One feature that would make this skin nigh-perfect for me so far would be to, if you can, add the Custom Background option to each of the Home Menu entires so I can see a specific slideshow of fanart whenever different home menu items are highlighted - like movie pictures for 'movies', and , tv series pictures for 'shows' etc. Also if possible would be great if this option could just read the smart playlist .xmp files so I don't have to continuously build a folder of images and can just leave them with their associated videos.

These are functions that I'm sure Aeon Nox already has. Of course, this skin looks way better by default.
Is there any chance to get an option in Media Player to show the actors of the episode/movie ? Like with amazon firetv?
The movie still playing in the background
I would like to change the color of the slider in poster wrap.  It is barely visible because the line is so thin.  With a large library, the slider also gets narrow.  Anything you can do to make it more visible?
Is it possible to add more viewtypes possibilities for PVR ?
Hey dude,
can you add a Spotify now playing widget which is working with a Spotify API (Python or anything else) and look like your weather widget?
Great skin man, don't know if it is difficult to add but would like to see white studio icons support in canary and poster wrap view, an HDR 4k icon (don't know if it is already possible), and maybe music some artist slideshow visualization animations (zoom, pan, etc...)
Love the skin! So I have 2 option requests regarding Visualization and Artist Slideshow background integration. I use Music Fullscreen and/or Party Mode quite a lot, and I love the Music Visualization overlaid on the Artist Slideshow FanArt images. However I've found the FanArt images are not transparent enough (or the visualization is too transparent) that the visualization can be very dim and to see. It would be cool to change the opacity of either of these while in Music Fullscreen, whether its changing the opacity of the Visualization or the Slideshow image while in Music Fullscreen, as either setting would allow for achieving the affect I'm looking for.

The other request, is currently there is only an option for "Show Background "Now Playing" Visualization" in the Skin - Settings - Background area. It would be cool if there was another option for "Show Background Artist Slideshow "Now Playing"" or something of the sort. So that when at the homescreen, instead of a visualizer, it rotates through the Artist Slide Show as the background. 

Again, love the skin!

bumphrey
Yessir!
Love the skin!
Newbie wannabe skinner.
Would like to move the submenu to the bottom of the skin.
May I please know the xml and line to do this?
Thanxeversomuch!!!
A fan!
Would it be possible to add infos about potential subtitles of a movie/tv show episode in the "Media Info" view? Currently it only shows video and audio infos (like the codec, resolution etc) but it would be great if I could for example see if I have local subtitles for that video. Even better if there was a way to see the subtitle and audio languages available before starting a movie/show but I think that might need something like https://github.com/mikesilvo164/service....a.provider

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature Requests for Unity0