v15 Problem with view modes / Problem with white folders
Question 
Hello,
First of all, do i really need to say it's a fabulous theme ? Do i really need to thanks again and again the Author ?
Yes, i do. So a big THANKS for your great job.
Now let's talk about me Wink

Here is my setup:
Windows 7 - Kodi 15.1

What i've done :
* a fresh instal of Kodi
* theme installed from addons skin menu
* hidden 6 main catégories : vidéos, movies, tv show, programs, weather, general
* setup 7 custom categories, each on the same way (add more categories, customX - Type Preset - choose path...)

I want the 3D wrap view for all my custom folders. My problem is that i have a full list for the views modes and some options for my custom cat.1,2,3,4,6 but i can't do the exact same thing for custom cat.5 and 7 (I tried to add them in sub-categories but i have the same problem).
Some screenshots are often better than long text:

What i have in some 5 custom cat. and what i want in all categories

What i have in 2 others

The thing i've just noticed, is that when i click on the 2 categories i cannot set the view, i see in the upper left hand corner the path of the folder. I don't see it on the others custom categories with the right view...

My second problem (but maybe it's not related for the theme itself...)
As you can see in screenshot 1, i have 4 white folders. They are subfolders of the main one with short movies. Is it possible to setup a main cover to avoid those white folders ?

Thanks in advance for your help.
OK. I don't feel proud to polluate the forum like that...
I just find where was my first problem. I had to setup a content type (not sure of the tem) on those folders.
Now it's ok, and not related to the theme :/
But still have the problem with the white folders.
edit--
2 hours later, just found the way. All is written in the wiki :/
(Maybe an admin can move this post to the right section, since it's not related to the theme. Or maybe better, completly remove it...)
Hi detile and welcome to the forums.

Thanks so much for all the kind words Smile

Great that you got your first issue solved, and thanks for the detailed description.

As for your issue with the folder icons, it's not really skin related, as you probably found out.

My suggestion is to go to the root of those folders inside the video library, bring up the context menu and click "Choose Thumbnail". This way you are able to select a thumbnail image for each folder, and this image shoul be visible instead of the folder icon. But maybe this is what you already found out in the wiki.

Hope this helps Smile

Cheers
Gade

EDIT: Would you prefer that I delete this entire thread?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with view modes / Problem with white folders0