• 110(current)
Release NHL TV™
I get buffering a lot too. It’s really a shame because the picture quality of this add on I s so much better than the Xbox one app or the website.

Roger subscriber too.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Same here nothing plays in Kodi Sad  There are no errors or anything I get something like it is trying to resume playback instead of just starting the stream.
My streams are playing great but I am not getting the score notifications. All of a sudden they stopped appearing and I verified the service was "started". Any ideas on how to troubleshoot?
(2017-12-07, 04:41)mexxmann Wrote:
(2017-12-02, 20:10)Elmarko Wrote: Is it normal for live games to buffer like a bitch but on demand games to work fine at the highest quality level in 60fps? I have a decent connection, running on an RPi 3, and it’s over Ethernet and not WiFi.
 Same problem for me.  The app has been mostly unusable this year Sad.  It's running on an Amazon Fire TV with Kodi.

When I stream from my laptop in the same physical place using the web site, the stream is fine.

Anything I can do to help troubleshooting, let me know. 
I was having all kinds of problems too with buffering. Usually I was fine for the first period and then problems kicked in. Using this on Fire TV. I'm sure if the updates fixed the problem or the NHL fixed their servers. One thing I did was switch from Akamai to Level 3. Level 3 takes a bit longer to load, but it seems much more stable. The last few games I've been able to watch with no issues at all. Hope that helps some people with issues.
Hello.
I use the app at Amazon Fire tv. It looks like everything works but when I try to start a livestream i get an error and can’t play it. My account is fine and stream works fine on iOS app. Can you please help. Was not able to start any full replay or livestream
Has anyone had issues with audio cutting out and not returning? Have to stop the stream and restart it. Between that and buffering lately.. NHL.tv needs to up their game. Least the quality is stellar.   Every commercial I lose sound, I have to pause and play to regain sound.
Hey Erack and everyone else.
Having issues now myself. Everything was working great until today. The app opens but when you try to navigate the NHLTV Error with an X comes up.
Not sure what the problem is but though I would add to the discussion
(2017-12-20, 01:26)RCCS Wrote: Hey Erack and everyone else.
Having issues now myself. Everything was working great until today. The app opens but when you try to navigate the NHLTV Error with an X comes up.
Not sure what the problem is but though I would add to the discussion
 He can't help you without a debug log.
I seem to be having a bit of a reverse problem to the others here, my live streams are stellar! I'm at about 50mbps internet speed, the live streams dont stop once to buffer! even if they do, it's only once for a few seconds then it's good for the whole game!

my issue is watching VOD/delayed games. I can get about 20 seconds into a game thats already been played before it stops, stutters, takes forever to buffer, then it buffers about every 5 seconds, making the video unwatchable. this was on the stock kodi player and also on the MXPlayer that I now use (and get perfect live streams on).

movie/tv show add ons etc. all fetch streams fine and do not buffer.
I'm on a brand new Minix Neo U9-H, literally unpacked yesterday, and the only thing I have on it is kodi and the pre-packaged apps (something like 1200mb memory out of 2gb)
I have the NHL.tv android app from the google play store, and I can play VODs from there, but I would rather watch from the Kodi add-on, as I find it's a much better picture; not to mention I'd really like to solve this issue instead of just settling for the NHL.tv android app.

any ideas? anything I could troubleshoot? I got the NHL TV kodi add on from the official kodi repository when I first installed kodi on this android box, not the .zip from the website, could this be an issue at all?

edit: I tried the "tweak" involving the adjustments of the buffer cache(?) for kodi, but it didn't make the problem any better or worse, so I wiped that, and I'm literally on a fresh stock standard Kodi w/ NHL tv add on.
Hi. I tried to watch NHL games through this add-on. I definitely like the quality and smoothness of the picture (day and night comparing to watching through browser).
But.. sometimes, maybe once in 15-30 minutes video slows down to like ~2 FPS, continues like that for some time (5-20 seconds) and then speeds up (for 5-10 seconds) and then back to normal. Sometimes it does not get back to normal and I have to restart Kodi.
Do you know what could be the reason?
Log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/26341121/
Time of event: 20:53
I just got a new android box running kodi 17 and downloaded the latest NHL, but the game is all jittery not smooth. I have the same NHL add on running on a different box with kodi 16 and that is working perfect. Is there a different setting needing to be done on kodi 17?
(2017-11-05, 18:45)eracknaphobia Wrote: This addon doesn't use inputstream adaptive yet, so whatever playback issue you are experiencing are caused by something else.
 Any plans to add inputstream adaptive support?
I paid for nhl tv yearly 3 hours ago, put user and password in kodi but not working.
NHLTV error: check log for more information.
Also try to watch to nhl.com but in any browser after hit ''watch'' buton getting this message:

''Select the game'' but not working any button.

http://funkyimg.com/i/2BbCP.png

Any idea?
(2017-09-19, 02:29)feerlessleadr Wrote: Is anyone else having problems with the audio being out of sync with the video? I can watch local videos (as well as other non live streamed videos) with no problem, but all of the live games are out of sync. It doesn't appear that changing the audio delay actually helps at all (not sure why).

Some additional details. The feed plays in sync for the 1st second, then the audio restarts from the beginning, but the video keeps playing. I am able to adjust the audio offset ahead by 1 second to get it back in sync, but that is just a temp fix until I can figure out what's going on.
Is there any known solution to this?  It's exactly the problem I have, when I start a game the audio is sync'd for about 2 seconds, then the audio rolls back and repeats the same 2 seconds and stays out of sync from that point onwards.  Have tried changing all possible resolution and provider settings, nothing helps.  Playback is otherwise stable, just always out of sync
(2018-01-21, 04:18)twelfth Wrote:
(2017-09-19, 02:29)feerlessleadr Wrote: Is anyone else having problems with the audio being out of sync with the video? I can watch local videos (as well as other non live streamed videos) with no problem, but all of the live games are out of sync. It doesn't appear that changing the audio delay actually helps at all (not sure why).

Some additional details. The feed plays in sync for the 1st second, then the audio restarts from the beginning, but the video keeps playing. I am able to adjust the audio offset ahead by 1 second to get it back in sync, but that is just a temp fix until I can figure out what's going on.
Is there any known solution to this?  It's exactly the problem I have, when I start a game the audio is sync'd for about 2 seconds, then the audio rolls back and repeats the same 2 seconds and stays out of sync from that point onwards.  Have tried changing all possible resolution and provider settings, nothing helps.  Playback is otherwise stable, just always out of sync 
 There is - It turns out that for some reason amlogic on Libreelec Kodi Krypton isn't able to play the NHL.tv streams in sync with the video due to lack of timestamps on the feeds. I use a Minix U9H running the amlogic S912 on my main TV and an ODroid C2 running the amlogic S905 on my office TV. The solution for me was to upgrade to a Libreelec Leia alpha release, which fixed the problem straight away. 

If you aren't running an amlogic box and are having this problem, then try an alpha release anyway, may help.
  • 110(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NHL TV™8