• 4(current)
Release NHL TV™
I don't have a game center account. Curious if I installed this if I could just get the notifications.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2015-10-28, 11:09)bry- Wrote: I don't have a game center account. Curious if I installed this if I could just get the notifications.

Yes, you don't need a gamecenter account for this feature. I've added a section to the first post that will explain which features are free.
(2015-10-28, 14:06)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2015-10-28, 11:09)bry- Wrote: I don't have a game center account. Curious if I installed this if I could just get the notifications.

Yes, you don't need a gamecenter account for this feature. I've added a section to the first post that will explain which features are free.

thanks for this! May definitely consider a Game center account now!
Having problems with all of the NHL gamecenter add-ons and live streaming. Is anyone else having a problem tonight?
(2015-10-29, 05:09)thedave1022 Wrote: Having problems with all of the NHL gamecenter add-ons and live streaming. Is anyone else having a problem tonight?

I was able to watch streams last night without any issues.
(2015-10-29, 15:40)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2015-10-29, 05:09)thedave1022 Wrote: Having problems with all of the NHL gamecenter add-ons and live streaming. Is anyone else having a problem tonight?

I was able to watch streams last night without any issues.

After doing more digging around, it looks like my issue is with Smart DNS Proxy and their DNS. I switched back to google DNS and I see the game listing. I switched to my trial DNS for Unlocator and see everything. Have a ticket open with Smart DNS Proxy. Thanks!
Switched back to this version of the NHL plugin today with HW accel off.. Finally smooth hockey on my FTV(1st gen) -- Mostly smooth anyway..

I keep bouncing between addons to get a halfway smooth hockey game.
@eracknaphobia I really like the idea of the notifications and possibly tying them into the philips hue systems to flash the lights red? I am testing this now with IFTTT but the lights flashing has a delay of about 5 minutes (crazy)
*Version 2016.1.20 Released*

Updates Include the following

- Favorite team color uses teams dominant color for highlighting
- Fixed favorite team bugs for certain teams
- Set default view mode for quick picks to media info 1
- Added previous and next icons

*** Big thanks to mcruise40 for adding the following features ***
- Added ability to choose team naming style
- Added ability to choose time format
- Added ability to hide spoilers only for the favorite team
- favorite team will be in red in order to stick out even more :-)
- if no spoilers set to true, games decided in OT or SO will be shown as FINAL instead of FINAL (OT) or FINAL (SO)
Sweet. Excellent update. Thank you

Eracknaphobia - Do you by chance use your addon on the First Gen FireTV?
(2016-01-21, 21:19)NxtGenCowboy Wrote: Sweet. Excellent update. Thank you

I do. I run it on two 1st gen fire tv's and 1st gen fire stick.
(2016-01-21, 21:52)eracknaphobia Wrote:

Do you change any settings on KODI to get better playback? It seems certain games, turning off HW accell is great and others it doesn't make a difference.
(2016-01-21, 22:02)NxtGenCowboy Wrote:
(2016-01-21, 21:52)eracknaphobia Wrote:

Do you change any settings on KODI to get better playback? It seems certain games, turning off HW accell is great and others it doesn't make a difference.

I've always left mediacodec on and libstagefright off on all my fire devices. Both my fire tv's play fine at 5000kbps (both hardwired) while the fire tv stick has to be dialed back to 3000kbps to get smooth playback due to the lack of processing power and it's wifi only.

Jarvis RC was released today. It may be worth trying if you are still having issues. They've completely removed libstagefright from hw acceleration in Jarvis:
"Removal of the infamous libstagefright on Android which served us for the past year while the Android platform matured to a fully fetaured MediaCodec"
http://kodi.tv/kodi-16-0-jarvis-release-candidate-1/
(2016-01-21, 22:23)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2016-01-21, 22:02)NxtGenCowboy Wrote:
(2016-01-21, 21:52)eracknaphobia Wrote: I do. I run it on two 1st gen fire tv's and 1st gen fire stick.

I've always left mediacodec on and libstagefright off on all my fire devices. Both my fire tv's play fine at 5000kbps (both hardwired) while the fire tv stick has to be dialed back to 3000kbps to get smooth playback due to the lack of processing power and it's wifi only.

Jarvis RC was released today. It may be worth trying if you are still having issues. They've completely removed libstagefright from hw acceleration in Jarvis:
"Removal of the infamous libstagefright on Android which served us for the past year while the Android platform matured to a fully fetaured MediaCodec"
http://kodi.tv/kodi-16-0-jarvis-release-candidate-1/

Interesting, I might give that a shot.. I can update all my devices and see what happens. I need to write a script to update all my devices via adb... 2xFireTV/NeuxsPlayer/FireTVstick.. Lol. (Playback on the Nexus Player is horrid)

thank you for the insight and addon!!
Hey Erack, glad to see you took this over. Unfortunately it wasn't in the budget for me to get GCL this year and testing was becoming a huge pain. Cheers!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NHL TV™8