tmmignore
Questions on .tmmignore

- does tmmignore cause tmm to ignore the entire directory?
- what if I just want to to ignore certain files?
- is there a way to set this from the GUI?
- yes
- no, not possible at the moment (dunno why you would need that?)
- no for .tmmignore, but you can specify folders to igonre in the tmm settings (stored in config.xml)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2015-10-20, 19:42)mlaggner Wrote: - yes
- no for .tmmignore, but you can specify folders to igonre in the tmm settings (stored in config.xml)

It is effectively working the way I want now... so....

As to ignoring certain files... So I have a movie, and several behind the scenes videos in the same folder.
If I scan with TMM, it finds the movie and the behind the scheme vids too.... Make this times 1000 for all my movies.
If I can tell TMM to ignore specific files, then this issue goes away.

What I do now:
Scan in folder and remove records for what I do not want, leaving only movie
Add tmmignore
Now all future scans don't try to add unwanted content
And I can still specifically refresh that movie, even though there is a tnmignore in the folder
(2015-10-23, 19:54)jwaltrip Wrote: As to ignoring certain files... So I have a movie, and several behind the scenes videos in the same folder.
If I scan with TMM, it finds the movie and the behind the scheme vids too.... Make this times 1000 for all my movies.

looks exactly what a extras subfolder is good for (and already supported by tmm Big Grin). Alles files inside an extras subfolder will be added as extra video files to the corresponding movie (only if there is only 1 movie in the parent folder!)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
(2015-10-23, 19:54)jwaltrip Wrote:
(2015-10-20, 19:42)mlaggner Wrote: - yes

It is effectively working the way I want now... so....

As to ignoring certain files... So I have a movie, and several behind the scenes videos in the same folder.

What I do now:
Scan in folder and remove records for what I do not want, leaving only movie
Add tmmignore
Now all future scans don't try to add unwanted content
And I can still specifically refresh that movie, even though there is a tnmignore in the folder

how and where do you add tmmignore?
.tmmignore is available for v2.7

having this file in a folder will let tmm ignore this folder from the scan
(2015-10-27, 09:02)mlaggner Wrote: .tmmignore is available for v2.7

having this file in a folder will let tmm ignore this folder from the scan

where can i download v2.7? everywhere i look is 2.6.9...
you can find it here:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=240144
v2.7 is still in beta
(2015-10-24, 20:31)mlaggner Wrote: looks exactly what a extras subfolder is good for (and already supported by tmm Big Grin). Alles files inside an extras subfolder will be added as extra video files to the corresponding movie (only if there is only 1 movie in the parent folder!)

Are you sure?  I have Extras folders that are being picked up and the contents added as separate movies.
Kodi Leia on Pi-4 running LibreElec. in production with family, and another one for testing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tmmignore0