Just got auto update. How do I revert back???
I just got an auto update and like the old version a lot better and want to stick with that one. How do I get it back and and make sure it doesnt update again?
(2015-10-19, 20:11)aaddaamm1111 Wrote: I just got an auto update and like the old version a lot better and want to stick with that one. How do I get it back and and make sure it doesnt update again?
You can download all the previous versions here:

https://github.com/bryanbrazil/skin.mimic/releases

You'll have to turn off auto updates in Kodi if you want to stay on an older version. Note also that 3.x versions are for Jarvis, 2.x for Isengard, etc.
If I turn auto updates off then my ad-ons wont update correct?
I just went into skin setting and can get it the way i like it. Nice job! way more options to customize. will i lose all my settings the next update though?
(2015-10-19, 20:17)aaddaamm1111 Wrote: If I turn auto updates off then my ad-ons wont update correct?
Correct
(2015-10-19, 20:36)aaddaamm1111 Wrote: I just went into skin setting and can get it the way i like it. Nice job! way more options to customize. will i lose all my settings the next update though?
Which version do you have installed? The latest on github, which hasn't been submitted to the repo yet, has all of the new customization options. It supports Jarvis only.
version 2.3.0 on 15.2 isenguard. it auto updated from the repo. I've never used github. but will the next update change all my settings again?
I'm mostly done with Isengard, just need to push a bug fix to the repo. So your settings will be kept.

If/when you update to Jarvis you will have to setup your menu and widgets again as that has been completely overhauled in 3.x.
Sound good. keep up the good work! Is jarvis buggy? how far away are they for final release?
I've run into a few issues with the nightlies, sounds like it will likely be a couple of months.
Quick question. where is the option to disable views? i just want list views and its always going to wall.
version 2.3 isengard
At the bottom of the view list is a tools icon. Click that and you can disable the wall view.

wow where the hell do you find that? i dont have a view list option anymore. 14.2 still has it cuz i build my boxes on that but 15.2 i lost the option. can you tell me the path?
eg... skin settings....... i got nothing

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just got auto update. How do I revert back???0