Just got auto update. How do I revert back???
You're going to have to show me some screenshots, not sure what you mean...

When you are in Movies or TV Shows, press left or "m" to bring up the menu. The first button is the view menu, click it and it will load a list of available views. At the bottom of the list is an icon that will bring you to the screenshot shown above. Note that the screenshot is old and some of the viewtype names have changed.
hey braz i found a work around. to solve that problem. i loaded my user data folder into 14.2 and unchecked all the views then recopied that folder to to 15.2 so all i get now is list view which is the way I want it. I've made a damn nice build with your skin and am pretty proud of it, butt i'm running into a problem when setting up my friends and family's boxes with this skin. It has to do with their tv's nothing with the skin. The damn sub menu buttons at the bottom are getting cut off so you cant read them. I've tried the different aspect views from within the actual tv it self and got my moms to shrink so you can see it, but the majority of tv's wont fix this. You have any suggestions?
You can calibrate the video window in Settings.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/System#Video_calibration...
I'm not always gonna be there to calibrate the screen for them. is there some code or something to alter to move the menu bar up an inch?
No codes, you'll have to show them how to calibrate it.
i found this googling and it came up on backrow skin. " <posy>155</posy> " is this what i'm after and if so could you give me bit of help like what lines to edit?
video calibration didnt work on the main screen where the menu bar is. only after you select an item from the menu bar. my problem is you cant see the item to select
Editing xml files isn't going to fix it. If video calibration in Kodi doesn't work, you'll need to check the video settings in whatever operating system you're running Kodi on.
Yeah im on android box and everythings great on my tv but the menu bar is cut off on everyone else's. just wish i could raise it an inch so everyone could enjoy this skin. i guess im out of options. been working on this for a couple of days now.
Sounds like the video settings on those other devices need to be adjusted, nothing to be done on the skin side.
Hi guys!
This is my first post and I don't have better solution to this problem the only solution so far is a tv 55" or higher.I have a 60" never shows this problem in my livingroom with
a 42"in the bedroom everything starts great then a few days I get the same problem and I have tried the calibration...
Size of the TV shouldn't matter, more likely overscan settings on the TVs.
___

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just got auto update. How do I revert back???0