Win "Empty" Music Videos Playlist
I've added some video clips to the library (no scrapper, just used .nfo files).

The videos show up correctly in library but:

- If I play them trough music -> music videos: A playlist is built, I know this cause they play in a set. But the playlist in the "Now Playing" screen is either empty or showing the previous playlist I was playing.

- If I play them troguht videos -> music videos: The playlist is built, and it shows up in the "Now Playing" screen.

Any clues how to solve this? or is it a known bug? Huh
(2015-10-22, 00:25)vbkun Wrote: I've added some video clips to the library (no scrapper, just used .nfo files).

The videos show up correctly in library but:

- If I play them trough music -> music videos: A playlist is built, I know this cause they play in a set. But the playlist in the "Now Playing" screen is either empty or showing the previous playlist I was playing.

- If I play them troguht videos -> music videos: The playlist is built, and it shows up in the "Now Playing" screen.

Any clues how to solve this? or is it a known bug? Huh

I think the problem is there are two playlist windows: musicplaylist and videoplaylist. Then there is the input action "playlist". I think what is happening is when you put music videos in the playlist from music library, they are placed in the musicplaylist. But when playing, if you just use the action "playlist" because video player is active Kodi is giving you the videoplaylist window.

When you are in full screen video, keyboard key <c> is mapped in default keyboard.xml to action "Playlist". You could create a user keyboard.xml like this:

Code:
<keymap>
  <FullscreenVideo>
    <keyboard>
      <n>ActivateWindow(VideoPlaylist)</n>
      <n mod="shift">ActivateWindow(MusicPlaylist)</n>
    </keyboard>
  </FullscreenVideo>
</keymap>

and this way you could use <n> for the video playlist and <shift-n> for the music playlist.

There are a number of "weirdnesses" about music videos in playlists. Probably partly due to the possibiilty of "mixed" playlists.

scott s.
Thanks Scott!

Seems that was really the problem.

Giving a new chance to the music videos and this problem was dumbfolding me, guess there are still a lot of quirkness and problems with mv library -.-

Anyways, solved, thanks again!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Empty" Music Videos Playlist0