XBMC .strm collection started on code.google.com
A Marketplace-Mod for PM3-Users (like me) would be awesome! WinkTHX for all the work on XBMC-TV!
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Would you prefer a marketplace mod similar to the MC360 one, or would you rather just have a button added to the home page or something that would link to XBMC-TV?
Question 
Does anyone know of one?
I mainly want to be able to view programs from UK TV, but USA channels would be a bonus.

I've searched, but I can't find one Sad
Primary Xbox: 1.1, X-Chip, 120Gb H/D
Secondary Xbox: 1.6, Smart-XX Chip, 10Gb H/D
Connected to Apple Mac running as Media Server/Apple TV
Hi,

The XBMC stream collection contains a lot of channels.

http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-strm-collection/

Which channels do you like? Which programs are you looking for? There are so many.

rodejo
Thanks Rodejo
I'm mainly looking for the UK terrestrial channels, maybe the Sky basic channels.
I'd also like to see ABC etc
Also, please excuse my stupidity, but what do I do with the .strm files?
Thanks
Not to worry, I found the install read-me !
Ignore my multiple posts, I'd edit if I could!
here do I get the XBMV-TV install from?
Right, last comment. I've worked it out now, thanks again!
Feel free to delete my ramblings !
how about you post what you did ?
Exclamation 
It is as simple as that:

1. Download the latest snapshot pack from http://www.xbmc-tv.com (section "Downloads")

2. Turn on your XBOX

3. Transfer the folder "XBMC-TV" to your XBOX via FTP (or your prefered method of file transfer). We suggest putting it in the root of the E drive, so the file path would look like "E:\XBMC-TV\."

3. If you have not done so already, launch XBMC on your XBOX.

4. In the main menu section of XBMC, navigate to "Videos" and press the green "A"-Button on your XBOX controller to open it.

5. Inside the "Videos" section press the white button on your XBOX controller to open a context menu. From the context menu, select "Add source" and press the green "A"-Button on your XBOX controller to open the Add Source dialog.

6. You are now in the dialog menu "Add Video Source".

7. Navigate to the "Browse" button and press the green "A"-Button on your XBOX controller to activate it.

8. Navigate to the XBMC-TV folder you FTPed onto your Xbox in step 3. If you followed the suggestion in step 3, this should be "E:\XBMC-TV\" (to be reached by selecting "E Drive" -> Highlight "XBMC-TV" -> Press "Add" button). Simply mark the top level directory of your XBMC-TV content and navigate to the "Add button" and press the green "A"-Button on your XBOX controller to activate it.

9. In the field "Enter a name for this Media Source," enter any text you like. We would recommend using "XBMC-TV," though Wink

10. Navigate to the "OK" Button in the "Add Video Source" dialog menu and press the green "A"-Button on your XBOX controller to activate it.
xbmc
11. You should now be able to find a link to XBMC-TV in your "Videos" section of XBMC. Simply open it by pressing the green "A"-button on your XBOX controller.

These are the official installation instructions Smile If you still have any problem installing XBMC-TV to your machine feel free to contact me/the team on [email protected] .

BTW, I feel deeply sorry for being a bit inactive during the last few weeks, but some pretty important things in my REAL life kept me from working further on XBMC-TV. Be assured that there will be some more changes in the next few days (including a major clean-up and adding channels action) as I have some more time now Smile If you feel like anything should be added/changed to XBMC-TV feel free to contact me either here in this forum or via the e-mail adress stated above.

Cheers
akaigotchi
Visit http://www.xbmc-tv.com - your source for broadband (200k+) LIVE video streams on XBMC
Thanks akaigotchi
I've not been on for a few days as I've been immersed in XBM-TV Smile
It works great, and no buffering issues.
Thanks a lot
Hey akaigotchi,

On your blog from April 11, you mentioned something about a "secret" side project you were working on. Did anything come of this or was it put on hold? Thanks for all of your work on XBMC-TV
kato66 Wrote:Hey akaigotchi,

On your blog from April 11, you mentioned something about a "secret" side project you were working on. Did anything come of this or was it put on hold? Thanks for all of your work on XBMC-TV

Hei kato66,

we are still working on it Smile Currently we are facing major hardware problems as the server the application was running on went down due to mainboard failure. According to this the project is on hold now until this is fixed. So if anybody who is reading this can provide us with the following we would be very happy if he/she would contact me or any of the other teammembers on [email protected] :

- Around 100 MB webspace
- su access
- PHP/MySQL access
- mplayer installed and working

We do already have a lot of webspace so this is not the major problem. But we need mplayer installed for the project to run perfectly. As we may be needing upgrades in the future the person who would be providing this should be having root or vroot access to the machine.

Thanks for your help in advance. Smile

akaigotchi
Visit http://www.xbmc-tv.com - your source for broadband (200k+) LIVE video streams on XBMC
Is there any streams for the normal FOX and abc station? I see news and radio but not the normal ones.

Or are these not out? or if they are where can i get them Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC .strm collection started on code.google.com0