XBMC .strm collection started on code.google.com
Sorry i forgot to add this. Its t watch 24 and Lost so its those stations i need.
dafunks Wrote:Sorry i forgot to add this. Its t watch 24 and Lost so its those stations i need.

Sometimes Fox and ABC show their full content on one of these streams I provided. But mostly you will only find local or prerecorded content due to international copyright restrictions.

So if you are a US resident you can watch the latest episodes of 24 and/or Lost online on the websites of the respective broadcaster. If you are living outside the US this is not possible. Sometimes there are broadcasters on TVU which provide Fox or similar networks. But these stations are not always available and playing them on XBMC is a bit more difficult than using XBMC-TV Smile If you are interested in this plz check here: http://www.xboxmediacenter.com/wiki/inde...reaming_TV

Regards
akaigotchi
Visit http://www.xbmc-tv.com - your source for broadband (200k+) LIVE video streams on XBMC
Question 
Does anyone know what is going on with the XBMC-TV (http://www.xbmc-tv.com) project? It has not been updated in quite sometime and many of the streams no longer work. This had the potential to be an amazing project... it would be ashame to let it become obsolete.
Also, does anyone know of any good sources for adult streams?
SyPhy Wrote:Does anyone know what is going on with the XBMC-TV (http://www.xbmc-tv.com) project? It has not been updated in quite sometime and many of the streams no longer work. This had the potential to be an amazing project... it would be ashame to let it become obsolete.

Hi SyPhy,

I know exactly what is going on with XBMC-TV Smile As I went through some hard times recently, having had a lot to do on my real job, I didn't find the time to develop it any further. But just two weeks ago I restarted development for the project and I am proud to say I made a big effort on the autochecker which should eliminate problems with streams that are not working. My current work is being focused on that autochecker alongside with a daily update routine, that builds a fresh and working .zip file every day...

Watch out for changes on the project this very week, I will be putting the new project in beta state.

I am sorry I didn't do something for the project for so long, to be honest I missed the work on it and the support from the community!

Regards
akaigotchi
Visit http://www.xbmc-tv.com - your source for broadband (200k+) LIVE video streams on XBMC
akaigotchi Wrote:Hi SyPhy,

I know exactly what is going on with XBMC-TV Smile As I went through some hard times recently, having had a lot to do on my real job, I didn't find the time to develop it any further. But just two weeks ago I restarted development for the project and I am proud to say I made a big effort on the autochecker which should eliminate problems with streams that are not working. My current work is being focused on that autochecker alongside with a daily update routine, that builds a fresh and working .zip file every day...

Watch out for changes on the project this very week, I will be putting the new project in beta state.

I am sorry I didn't do something for the project for so long, to be honest I missed the work on it and the support from the community!

Regards
akaigotchi

Awesome, I'm glad your back and I can't wait till the next build.

Thank you for your great work.
akaigotchi Wrote:Hi SyPhy,

Regards
akaigotchi

Great to hear that you have picked it back up again. I can't wait for the beta version!
Hey I don't know where to post this question and if I'm in the wrong place please tell me,

I have the XMBC 2.0.1 Final Fat T3CH version of XBMC on v1.6b and a Xecuter2.6CE, with 5035.

I just downloaded the April version of XBMC-TV streams, many of which work awesomely. Thanks to you guys for this its awesome. Some don't work at all, and I'm willing to help test refine a list.

There is one in particular from Hungary that works on my computer, E-Klub. Its a dance-club in Budapest (my heritage is from there) that shows people dancing at a club, w/ hot naked female Magyars. So the XBMC stream only shows their intro commercial and quits. In my mozzilla it shows the commmercial then continues.

Just wanted to post the issue.

akaigotchi, I can give you some help with the xbmc-tv, I don't really know how to develop software, but PM me if I can help with XMBC-TV (I'm trying to give back to the community)
Devonsbox Wrote:There is one in particular from Hungary that works on my computer, E-Klub. Its a dance-club in Budapest (my heritage is from there) that shows people dancing at a club, w/ hot naked female Magyars. So the XBMC stream only shows their intro commercial and quits. In my mozzilla it shows the commmercial then continues.

Just wanted to post the issue.

Hey devonsbox,

this is already a known issue and is caused by xbmc mplayer-flavor not being able to play back streams that consists of multiple files correctly. In your case the stream consists of an intro file and a stream. After the intro file mplayer stops playback and goes back to "shell". I posted this issue a while ago in bug reports but never really received an answer. Maybe we should post it again, as there is currently some movement going on concerning development of mplayer for XBMC...

Quote:akaigotchi, I can give you some help with the xbmc-tv, I don't really know how to develop software, but PM me if I can help with XMBC-TV (I'm trying to give back to the community)

Thanks for the great offer! Will get back to you in a few days Smile I am still working on a new webpage for XMBC-TV and the autochecker that comes with it. I am proud to announce that the autochecker is fully functional as of this weekend and that I am focussing on the webpage now, which will be released asap.

Regards
akaigotchi
sooooooooo... it has been quite some time and still no update... whats the dilly?
Question 
@akaigotchi, is the project of making this stream collection into a python script still ongoing? ...and if so are you now looking into using WindowXML for the GUI and plugin python directory services for the listings?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Gamester17 Wrote:@akaigotchi, is the project of making this stream collection into a python script still ongoing? ...and if so are you now looking into using WindowXML for the GUI and plugin python directory services for the listings?

Word! This would be the best. If the script could look in the svn directly, it would always be up to date and always be growing.
You could even make it so that users could browse to and upload/submit their own STRM files via the script to the SVN or an other inbox
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
as far as I know, he hasn't been doing much if any work on this...There haven't been any commits to the SVN by him in some time....maybe I'll shoot him an email, cause it would be great to get this going again.
Hello, does anyone have a copy of the Renegades.strm file they can send me? Their site is down right now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC .strm collection started on code.google.com0