OSD will not disappear
I am still experiencing weirdness with the OSD quite often. Like if I hit enter to bring it up right after starting a video, it will sometimes only show half the interface at first.

Or still when I unpause playback and then immediately hit back, I would expect the OSD to be removed immediately, but it is not.

I will say thank you for the time delayed removal addition, because that does seem to work after 3-4 seconds.
Spoke too soon as the OSD got stuck on again for me last night. It seems harder to see but it still happens.
Would it be possible if you create a screenshot or photo of the problem ?
I have tried a few times with no luck... gonna try again. Will let you know.
I have not had the issue with the osd staying stuck in a while.

The issue where only some of the osd appears is still alive and present though.

Missing play button, happens often.

http://prntscr.com/907bz7

Only half of interface, happen when bringing up the OSD quickly after playback begins.

http://prntscr.com/907cjy
What hardware are you running ? This seems like an issue where your hardware can't handle to draw the OSD panels on top of the video.,..
I used to run a much slower machine but have updated a few months back.

The machine is plenty powerful now, with no lagging or playback hesitations.

http://prntscr.com/907h8l
There is like two layers of the OSD, the full one and this half one I pictured.

When the osd used to get stuck on and your pressed back, it was actually removing this half layer while the full one was staying up.
Well, something is causing it to fail. Is your videocard strong enough ? These issues are really rendering issues, not specific skin issues.
Maybe try to update the drivers for your videocard ?
Video card is Nvidia 210, not strong, but plenty enough for kodi. I run Nvidia Experience to ensure the drivers are kept up to date.

None of these issues exist with Confluence...
(2015-11-07, 23:46)wheemer Wrote: Video card is Nvidia 210, not strong, but plenty enough for kodi. I run Nvidia Experience to ensure the drivers are kept up to date.

None of these issues exist with Confluence...

Confluence is meant to be as light and simple as possible while Titan is a fanart-oriented skin. I try to keep Titan as fast as possible but there are limits if you still want to display a lot of graphics.

I think this issue is related to your graphic card not beiing able to render the OSD panel graphics (with animation) on top of the video.
This may be a bug in Kodi or just in your video card driver. I don't think there is anyt5hing I can do in the skin about it. I will take one more look to see if I can optimize it some more but other than that I'm out of options. Also, you seem to be the only one having this problem of the 1000's of users running the Titan skin.
Maybe you can enable debug loggin in Kodi settings ? This will display the CPU/memory usage on top of the screen. Than start to play a video and look at the cpu usage..
I understand where you are coming from... but over two different PCs and multiple Kodi reinstalls I have seen issues with OSD and before volume OSD.

I really doubt I am the only one experiencing these issues, I'm more likely the only one reporting them.

I really do appreciate your efforts, even with these annoyances I will continue to use your skin.

My CPU never hits 100 ever on my newer machine, It's only a client and has nothing else running on it really.
(2015-11-08, 00:19)wheemer Wrote: My CPU never hits 100 ever on my newer machine, It's only a client and has nothing else running on it really.

It is at 100% all the time ? Also when the video is paused and the OSD issue arrises ?
Maybe you should tryout the skin setting "optimize settings for low powered devices", this disables some of the more heavy animations...
The setting is located in skin settings --> general skin settings
If anyone would like to try the recent Jarvis nightly it fixed the issue for me. Not sure what other problems lurk but it took care of that one!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OSD will not disappear0