Isengard 15.2; Is anybody using the skin 1080 XF without problems?
As of Isengard 15.2 they write that all skins should work but I am wondering if somebody can confirm this. The 1080XF forum is closed so I opened this topic here.
(2015-10-22, 19:07)Doeloe Wrote: As of Isengard 15.2 they write that all skins should work but I am wondering if somebody can confirm this. The 1080XF forum is closed so I opened this topic here.

1080XF hasn't been supported for quite some time - I merged all changes into Xperience1080 and that's the skin you should be using.

The current repository version contains the 1080XF flat theme, you just need to install it from Add-ons -> Skins -> Xperience1080 and then select the 'flat' theme.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Thanks Piers. I installed the experience1080 skin and use the flat theme. Still in the layout I am missing the use of logos. In poster view normally the logo is shown but it's now limited to just the title. This is what I noticed in a first glance so I will check if more carefully.
(2015-10-23, 20:25)Doeloe Wrote: Thanks Piers. I installed the experience1080 skin and use the flat theme. Still in the layout I am missing the use of logos. In poster view normally the logo is shown but it's now limited to just the title. This is what I noticed in a first glance so I will check if more carefully.

The options is still there, you need to select the viewtype then look at the options for that viewtype.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Isengard 15.2; Is anybody using the skin 1080 XF without problems?1