• 38(current)
Alpha PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x
(2019-10-09, 04:25)ARYEZ Wrote: The issues you are having...are they universal with all addons or only a certain addon in particular? 

It the same with ALL add-ons.
Quick Question: I am just signing up for Sling TV, wondering if PTVL will have it integrated so I can 'surf' the channels like other video channels in my PTVL setup or is Sling not integrated in such a way, super thanks for the great add on
(2019-10-14, 05:18)akafox Wrote:
(2019-10-09, 04:25)ARYEZ Wrote: The issues you are having...are they universal with all addons or only a certain addon in particular? 

It the same with ALL add-ons.  
Greetings!
Mi Box 4 (S)
Android TV OS 8.1

I've downloaded the following zips to a hdd:
PsuedoTV_Live-master
PseudoTV_Live-v.0.8.0d
PseudoTV_Live-v.0.8.0f

And every time I try to install any of these add ons through the appropriate Kodi add-on from zip method (with all options allowing installations from unknown sources turned on) I receive an error message from Kodi.

Do I have the correct files?

Any help is greatly appreciated
(2019-12-19, 06:29)Phil Pockets Wrote: Do I have the correct files?
I know some users have posted previously that they are using v.0.8 with Kodi Leia. Personally, I've found that some aspects of this version didn't seem to work as expected for Kodi 18. This is most likely due to the old and outdated code. Probably, your best options are:-

1) Wait in anticipation of v.0.9 getting released.
2) If you are only looking for a PseudoTV kind of EPG based on local content to build your channels, there is a version of PseudoTV available from the Github which is which still actively maintained and will work with Kodi 18. The latest repo is available here:- https://github.com/Steveb1968?tab=repositories
(2019-12-21, 19:09)Dumyat Wrote:
I know some users have posted previously that they are using v.0.8 with Kodi Leia. Personally, I've found that some aspects of this version didn't seem to work as expected for Kodi 18. This is most likely due to the old and outdated code. Probably, your best options are:-

2) If you are only looking for a PseudoTV kind of EPG based on local content to build your channels, there is a version of PseudoTV available from the Github which is which still actively maintained and will work with Kodi 18. The latest repo is available here:- https://github.com/Steveb1968?tab=repositories 
I just wanted to thank you for posting about the Steveb1968 fork of PseudoTV, because it reminded me to check if there had been any new releases since I last added it to my Kodi.  To my surprise this version of the addon now includes a revert played status feature!  This was one of the more valuable parts of PseudoTV Live! since it made it possible to surf without messing up the watched states of the movies and episodes in the library.  I'm glad to see it showing up in this fork now too!  I meant to post this yesterday when I tested it out but I got distracted for some reason.  Nerd
(2019-12-24, 02:48)bornagainpengui Wrote:
(2019-12-21, 19:09)Dumyat Wrote:

I just wanted to thank you for posting about the Steveb1968 fork of PseudoTV, because it reminded me to check if there had been any new releases since I last added it to my Kodi.  To my surprise this version of the addon now includes a revert played status feature!  This was one of the more valuable parts of PseudoTV Live! since it made it possible to surf without messing up the watched states of the movies and episodes in the library.  I'm glad to see it showing up in this fork now too!  I meant to post this yesterday when I tested it out but I got distracted for some reason.  Nerd 
Just an FYI regarding Steveb1968s involvement with keeping a running version of PseudoTv going. He has stated a few weeks ago that he was no longer going to keep it up and was moving on from Kodi. Apparently, he finally got fed up with whatever coding issues were involved with Kodi. At any rate, unless someone else takes the ball or Lunatixz actually comes through with a new version,  we are on Pseudo's last legs as far as keeping up with advances in Kodi.

Mark
(2020-01-06, 20:40)mwkurt Wrote:
(2019-12-24, 02:48)bornagainpengui Wrote:
(2019-12-21, 19:09)Dumyat Wrote: I know some users have posted previously that they are using v.0.8 with Kodi Leia. Personally, I've found that some aspects of this version didn't seem to work as expected for Kodi 18. This is most likely due to the old and outdated code. Probably, your best options are:-

Just an FYI regarding Steveb1968s involvement with keeping a running version of PseudoTv going. He has stated a few weeks ago that he was no longer going to keep it up and was moving on from Kodi. Apparently, he finally got fed up with whatever coding issues were involved with Kodi. At any rate, unless someone else takes the ball or Lunatixz actually comes through with a new version,  we are on Pseudo's last legs as far as keeping up with advances in Kodi.

Mark 
FYI Steveb1968's was invited (and accepted) being part of the Pseudo.TV Github organization. He wants to help maintain his fork and mine; I'm not aware of any changes in his plan.

My ultimate goal is to get my refactored release out there and have it maintained with help from the community. v.0.9.x has a lot of core changes so maintaining the two my prove futile long term.  I understand the need to have a working plugin in the interim.... This subform is a Hub for all things PseudoTV... if you have an issue or require "BASIC" coding assistance with any version feel free to start a topic here.

Otherwise, as always I'm trying hard to get a beta/finished project released. (It's not easy when the anticipation is set so high and my time for debugging is limited).
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2020-01-06, 20:49)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2019-12-24, 02:48)bornagainpengui Wrote: I just wanted to thank you for posting about the Steveb1968 fork of PseudoTV, because it reminded me to check if there had been any new releases since I last added it to my Kodi.  To my surprise this version of the addon now includes a revert played status feature!  This was one of the more valuable parts of PseudoTV Live! since it made it possible to surf without messing up the watched states of the movies and episodes in the library.  I'm glad to see it showing up in this fork now too!  I meant to post this yesterday when I tested it out but I got distracted for some reason.  Nerd  

Mark  
FYI Steveb1968's was invited (and accepted) being part of the Pseudo.TV Github organization. He wants to help maintain his fork and mine; I'm not aware of any changes in his plan.

My ultimate goal is to get my refactored release out there and have it maintained with help from the community. v.0.9.x has a lot of core changes so maintaining the two my prove futile long term.  I understand the need to have a working plugin in the interim.... This subform is a Hub for all things PseudoTV... if you have an issue or require "BASIC" coding assistance with any version feel free to start a topic here.

Otherwise, as always I'm trying hard to get a beta/finished project released. (It's not easy when the anticipation is set so high and my time for debugging is limited). 
This is very encouraging news indeed and I, for one, am happy to wait until you see fit to release 0.9x.
(2019-12-24, 02:48)bornagainpengui Wrote: I just wanted to thank you for posting about the Steveb1968 fork of PseudoTV, because it reminded me to check if there had been any new releases since I last added it to my Kodi.  To my surprise this version of the addon now includes a revert played status feature!  This was one of the more valuable parts of PseudoTV Live! since it made it possible to surf without messing up the watched states of the movies and episodes in the library.  I'm glad to see it showing up in this fork now too!  I meant to post this yesterday when I tested it out but I got distracted for some reason.  Nerd  

Mark  

Was just going by his reply to me on his Github account:

Owner
Steveb1968 commented on Dec 7, 2019
Just a heads up..
Next year I'm done with Kodi! So fork it if you need it..
Thanks to everyone that got involved along the way, it was fun...

If he changed his mind, GREAT! I hope that he continues his fine work and still look forward to trying out your new version.

Mark
(2020-01-07, 14:04)mwkurt Wrote:
(2020-01-06, 20:40)mwkurt Wrote: Just an FYI regarding Steveb1968s involvement with keeping a running version of PseudoTv going. He has stated a few weeks ago that he was no longer going to keep it up and was moving on from Kodi. Apparently, he finally got fed up with whatever coding issues were involved with Kodi. At any rate, unless someone else takes the ball or Lunatixz actually comes through with a new version,  we are on Pseudo's last legs as far as keeping up with advances in Kodi.

Mark  

Was just going by his reply to me on his Github account:

Owner
Steveb1968 commented on Dec 7, 2019
Just a heads up..
Next year I'm done with Kodi! So fork it if you need it..
Thanks to everyone that got involved along the way, it was fun...

If he changed his mind, GREAT! I hope that he continues his fine work and still look forward to trying out your new version.

Mark 

Thanks for the information... This is unfortunate news.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x4