• 33(current)
Alpha PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x
Hey some questions to confige pseudoTV.

1. I´m using emby as database for kodi. I have some SPL´s for my using, but when i use them for a channel in PTVL, i get an error that there is nothing to find.

2. When PTVL is started on channel 1 is running series 1 episode 1. in epg i see that on channel 2 runs series 2 with episode 1 and after that series 3 ep 1
. But when i switch on channel 2 runs series 3 ep 1. Normally there should running series 2 with ep 1. Where is the error?

3. Is there an option to confige the channel-setup with an external tool. Like the PVTL Manager. But this tool does not run with krypton or emby.
Hello!

Thank you for a great application!

Although I've encountered a few problems.

I am also one of those who uses Emby as a database for Kodi. And I have Kodi installed on my nVidia Shield TV.
Whenever I try to exit PTVL Kodi freezes on the frame of the last movie/show I was watching and I have no Idea why. It works on my pc without hanging. I can't seem to find any difference in the settings between them except for the number of channels.

Also when I am changing channels the "Now Playing" is almost never correct. It often plays the next movie or show in the timetable guide.

Changing channels on the PC is a lot faster than on the nVidia Shield. But I guess that is hardware related and not something I have screwed up in the settings?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
(2017-09-13, 10:32)barney stinsen Wrote: Hey some questions to confige pseudoTV.

1. I´m using emby as database for kodi. I have some SPL´s for my using, but when i use them for a channel in PTVL, i get an error that there is nothing to find.

2. When PTVL is started on channel 1 is running series 1 episode 1. in epg i see that on channel 2 runs series 2 with episode 1 and after that series 3 ep 1
. But when i switch on channel 2 runs series 3 ep 1. Normally there should running series 2 with ep 1. Where is the error?

3. Is there an option to confige the channel-setup with an external tool. Like the PVTL Manager. But this tool does not run with krypton or emby.

Oh, that is so typical kodi-addon-maker. Taking donations, but supporting their addons is not so their way.
(2017-10-13, 08:24)barney stinsen Wrote:
(2017-09-13, 10:32)barney stinsen Wrote: Hey some questions to confige pseudoTV.

Oh, that is so typical kodi-addon-maker. Taking donations, but supporting their addons is not so their way.

Hold up, I know you haven't had a response, but I have to say Lunaticz is one of our most responsive and diligent addon devs. I am aware that he is very busy on the next version of this addon, and I suggest you stop the snippiness and have some patience, as it will be a major upgrade.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hi. I have been reading through this thread and other sites about pseudo tv live inclincluding the walkthroughs/tutorials posted and for whateveer reason I can not get it installled on jarvis on and android box for my grandparents. I've donloaded the repisotary from Lunatixz and then cant seem to get it installed. Any help would be appreciated.
(2017-10-20, 22:11)the_game-99 Wrote: Hi. I have been reading through this thread and other sites about pseudo tv live inclincluding the walkthroughs/tutorials posted and for whateveer reason I can not get it installled on jarvis on and android box for my grandparents. I've donloaded the repisotary from Lunatixz and then cant seem to get it installed. Any help would be appreciated.

Without a log... I'm not really sure why its not installing. THX
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2017-10-20, 23:23)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2017-10-20, 22:11)the_game-99 Wrote: Hi. I have been reading through this thread and other sites about pseudo tv live inclincluding the walkthroughs/tutorials posted and for whateveer reason I can not get it installled on jarvis on and android box for my grandparents. I've donloaded the repisotary from Lunatixz and then cant seem to get it installed. Any help would be appreciated.

Without a log... I'm not really sure why its not installing. THX
I have downloaded the repository and the plugins and put them on a USB but when I put them into the Android box the files are there by but it won't do anything with them. I wonder if there's something wrong with the box or if I'm missing a step. Thanks
(2017-10-21, 18:29)the_game-99 Wrote: I have downloaded theu repository and the plugins and put them on a USB but when I put them into the Android box the files are there by but it won't do anything with them. I wonder if there's something wrong with the box or if I'm missing a step. Thanks

Ok I got it installed but can't seem to add any channels wether from a URL or YouTube. Thanks.
When I click on the download link on the first page I am getting Error screen 404
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
https://github.com/PseudoTV/PseudoTV_Live/releases

Luna took down his Repo because of some less than scrupulous people dragging his name in the mud so you'll have to get the zip from here. Eventually with version 0.9.0 it will become available from the kodi repository. I hope this helps.

Sent from my MI MAX 2
(2017-11-21, 17:31)jctennis Wrote: https://github.com/PseudoTV/PseudoTV_Live/releases

Luna took down his Repo because of some less than scrupulous people dragging his name in the mud so you'll have to get the zip from here. Eventually with version 0.9.0 it will become available from the kodi repository. I hope this helps.

Sent from my MI MAX 2
Running on RPi3 with OSMC 17.6 after a 20 minute scan it just froze here is the log https://paste.osmc.tv/ukurisuvem
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
Ok on the 3rd run it didn't feeze it scanned in everything and as it launches it crashed KODI here is the log https://paste.osmc.tv/afupifiwoy
I looked in the settings couldn't find away to turn off LIVETV. Is there a way to just only use my stored Movies and TV shows ?
Pseudotv Live is only what you make it. If you don't want to do any live channels it is only a matter of not adding them. You can build channels out of smart playlists, or from specific genres, or even single shows if you want. The options are endless, but the only way you would have live TV channels is if you made them or allowed them to be auto tuned.

Sent from my MI MAX 2
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x4