• 35(current)
Alpha PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x
(2017-12-22, 06:58)ARYEZ Wrote:
(2017-12-18, 20:07)chris924 Wrote:
(2017-12-18, 19:27)tromy Wrote: In Pseudo Live TV you can choose(under settings)another skin e.g. skin Estuary doesn't use the loading screen between channel changes. Wink        
Thanks for the info! Guess this really didn't qualify as an issue with PTVL then, just the default skin.

Here are some other things that would be cool to have (if I'm not missing the setting for them already) but are by no means necessary:

1. The ability to completely disable jump back/forward (fast forward/rewind). As far as I can see we can only set the amount such as 30s, 60s, etc. Disable or 0 doesn't seem to be an option.

2. An option to enable where the EPG doesn't allow you to navigate back to times before the current time. For example, if it's 1:00 PM then you can't scroll left to 12:00 PM or 10:00 AM, etc. (might seem nitpicky but sometimes I end up starting something on-demand because I lose my place in the EPG).

3. The option to disable the users' ability to start a movie/show from the EPG on demand. (Clicking on a show that isn't currently playing brings up the info about the show rather than starts it on demand)

4. I'm not sure if this is even possible, but instead of having the fanart or whatever in the EPG when you hover over something that's currently playing, it would be cool if it showed the video in its current state. Like I said, probably impossible since I assume the videos aren't actually all playing simultaneously, but it would be an awesome feature.

Also, any idea which skin this guy is using for PseudoTV and where I can get it (if it's supported by PTVL)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx6dH6gZ868   
That is the original skin from way back in the early days of this project. In fact, it actually comes from a time before the EPG or Overlay even supported artwork...I may be wrong, but I seriously doubt anyone has kept that skin going all these years later. 
I see. That's a shame because it's actually a good looking skin with a WMC vibe. I understand that skin support can't last forever though.
Couple of questions. is there a way to have it so my PTV is sync'd between my 3 kodi installs? Also is there a way to have ptv auto update the playlist every 30 days or so? Lastly I created a few channels based off networks and some display the logo others dont even though in channel manager they show them. renamed the files to something generic and tried to manually set it in channel manager but it still doesnt display them. Is there an xml or something i can edit to force it to display a specific image? These are the networks that keep failing to show a logo

twentieth century fox
walt disney pictures
fox searchlight
My Pseudotv live 0.8.f is wrong. I can't open the channels manager. Desinstalled and installed again but the same error.
Dammit.

I'm half convinced that every time one of us posts in the thread or mentions the app its release is delayed by another two months....
(2018-02-07, 14:31)bornagainpengui Wrote: Dammit.

I'm half convinced that every time one of us posts in the thread or mentions the app its release is delayed by another two months....
LOL
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
You know, that wasn't a denial.
The update will be packaged with Half-Life 3.
(2018-02-07, 14:28)Jorpoli Wrote: My Pseudotv live 0.8.f is wrong. I can't open the channels manager. Desinstalled and installed again but the same error.
I have the same problem.  I can add streaming addons thru the "Export to PseudoTV Live" button, but I can't open the Channel Manager to tweak them properly. 

Otherwise PTVL (0.8.0f) is working fabulously.
A couple of things i wanted to ask, maybe be changed for 0.9. The positioning of channel bugs is overlapping the 4:3 zone, could they be moved out or in slightly. Is the pause screen necessary? I'd prefer to be able to see the video with maybe just a pause button logo in the corner.
Thanks for the feedback your concerns can be addressed by editing the skins xml. Same goes for v.0.9.x
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
can´t get this too work, keep getting the error exceeded 3 invalidated channels.

What might this be?

Iam using tvh pvr client.
Are you using video addons as channels?  For example, Comet TV? 

A lot of these work just fine in PTVL, but I think sometimes a few individual addons will have a hiccup and the addon doesn't send properly to PTVL.  I've gotten the "Exceeded 3 invalidated channels" error too.  Usually, it resolves itself with a restart of PTVL.  Sometimes I have to reboot Kodi.
Another possible factor could be if you have USTVNow enabled. Some of the changes in the video addon no longer plug into the PseudoTV Live program as is. You can apparently add them manually but that's beyond my skill level. If you have the USTVNow addon enabled in autotune try disabling it and running autotune again without it.
I have tvheadend client pvr enabled only that is my source for tv, i don´t use any addons.
(2018-03-30, 02:32)Norin_Radd Wrote: I have tvheadend client pvr enabled only that is my source for tv, i don´t use any addons.
Does that work outside of PTVL?
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x4