• 4(current)
Alpha PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x
(2015-11-04, 02:34)ontap Wrote:
(2015-11-04, 01:28)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-11-04, 01:23)ontap Wrote: hi , i installed PTVL this evening , no option to even try and install ustv but am in the UK so assume it is geo blocked , on start up it initialises up to 77% and hangs with the spinning icon , have left it over an hour , tried re booting etc , have to force close my windows PC to stop it and the real killer is , on rebooting kodi PTVL auto starts and goes straight into this mode , i cant stop it !!
can anyone confirm that the only solution is to uninstall kodi and start again ? i dont see the point of making a back up if it will just revert to what i have now . am hoping that there is an option in settings when i install a fresh PTVL to disable auto start up .

I wonder why you enabled "autostart" to being with? either way I suggest you read the dumbass guide to PTVL... If you are knowledgeable in Kodi fundamentals a easy fix would be to delete the settings.xml file under pseudotv lives userdata folder.
i didnt enable auto start , i used the fusion source and add on installer , so now i have installed a fresh kodi 15.1 , used the link in your OP to install the repo from zip , clicked install on the video add on and it is exactly the same for the last 30 mins am looking at a spinning icon and a screen that says " initialising pseudo live " 2x different install methods on 2 seperate kodi installs . I never even got into the add on settings this time to even see if there is an auto start option i can disable.

1. Autostart is disabled by default, so you must have enable it.
2. You're using a third party installer that I explicitly state is not supported.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
ok , obviously problem is at my end , although can i just say that the second attempt was using the link from your OP on this thread which is not a third party installer ?
i might try installing it on usb with kodi on ceedo just as a test , but tx for comments.
NEW FORUM UNDER CONSTRUCTION: Visit www.pseudotvlive.com and register today.
hi luna and all
i hope that im writing this in the right place, Blush
im new with pseudotv and im learning more everyday here on the forum Smile
i cant find answer to some thing and i will love to get an answer please.
1. how do I bring up the left screen menu? its just make the video reverse
2. my costume playlist work great but i cant make live channels work. and i tryed from a lot of source
3. do you have a reccomand for me with wich addon the psuedo work best? not for live tv

thanx Smile
the youtube and Vimeo link on page one is not working. Or is it my internet provider blocking it
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
Those links are not up to date. You can install Youtube and Vimeo from the default repo in Kodi.
(2015-11-06, 19:22)3CupsOfCoffee Wrote: Those links are not up to date. You can install Youtube and Vimeo from the default repo in Kodi.

I thought Lunatixz had a special Youtube for Pseudo
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
So I downloaded the zip onto usb > Installed from zip in kodi and had it run to autotune. And it tells me unable to populate channels. please verify that you have scraped media in your library and that you have properly configured channels...I'm new to this in particular (no so to Kodi) and am a bit stumped.

Is there something else I need to do?
(2015-11-06, 22:33)CypherSteel Wrote: So I downloaded the zip onto usb > Installed from zip in kodi and had it run to autotune. And it tells me unable to populate channels. please verify that you have scraped media in your library and that you have properly configured channels...I'm new to this in particular (no so to Kodi) and am a bit stumped.

PseudoTV Live isn't a magic source for content, you need to either provide media via library, directory, pvr, hdhomerun, upnp or a plugin...

Follow the dumbass guide and read milkmans guide to PseudoTV
(2015-11-06, 18:10)sherziel Wrote: hi luna and all
2. my costume playlist work great but i cant make live channels work. and i tryed from a lot of source
3. do you have a reccomand for me with wich addon the psuedo work best? not for live tv

thanx Smile

I don't know the answer to your last two questions but the first is easy. Press "i" on your keyboard then press left. That will bring it up.

(2015-11-06, 22:33)CypherSteel Wrote: So I downloaded the zip onto usb > Installed from zip in kodi and had it run to autotune. And it tells me unable to populate channels. please verify that you have scraped media in your library and that you have properly configured channels...I'm new to this in particular (no so to Kodi) and am a bit stumped.

You need to have media scraped into your library. "How to scrape movies to Kodi library" on Google will give you an immediate answer.

Now my question for you Luna. I'm curious if it's possible to add an ISS NASA live feed into PTVL. The NASA plugin for Kodi appears to be broken.
(2015-11-07, 01:04)banananipple Wrote: Now my question for you Luna. I'm curious if it's possible to add an ISS NASA live feed into PTVL. The NASA plugin for Kodi appears to be broken.

If there is a ISS feed of some type the answer is yes
(2015-11-06, 18:10)sherziel Wrote: hi luna and all

thanx Smile

You should read some basic guides..

readme
faq
mr dumbass guide
milkmans guide
(2015-11-07, 02:01)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-11-07, 01:04)banananipple Wrote: Now my question for you Luna. I'm curious if it's possible to add an ISS NASA live feed into PTVL. The NASA plugin for Kodi appears to be broken.

If there is a ISS feed of some type the answer is yes

I've found a live stream on the Internet. I think I can set the add on to play in PTVL but like I said the live stream of it seems to be broken in Kodi. Can I point PTVL to the http link of it somehow?

Edit: Seems I jumped the gun and didn't the updated NASA plugin. All is gooooood.
I need to delete the premium channels on USATV now on raspberry is there away to do it with remote control like yatse since I don't have a keyboard to use the delete key
Are there any news for those issues under live tv through pvr backend?
1.When you watch a live tv channel you can't jump to a "local"channel because the mumeric pad pops up?
2.If you jump between live tv channels "info overlay"doesn't pop up.If you press info it pops up but shows the previous channel information.

Thanks
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x4