Aeon Nox 5 Unable to build menu
I edited my post
Thank you again for the repo list, and for removing it Smile
I am happy to help you out if you need me to test anything or do something to help. Please let me know.
I'm not sure there's much you can test, but just the repo list was very valuable. And, as I forget about the reputation system on here all too often, a +1 rep for you for your assistance Smile

Edit:- Confirmed the issue comes from the kodisrael repository - I've pinged the most likely user to have updated that on the forums here, and created an issue on their git asking them to update to the latest version Smile

Edit2:- I'd also like to take back what I said - I don't believe there is anything in the kodisreal repository which means we can't discuss it here (though the other repo's that were posted ... well ... no - but I don't want to besmirch (and mikesilvo164, can you confirm I'm using that word correctly Wink ) a valuable and legal repo)
Thanks Influxvisons - The zip worked.
Just had confirmation that the kodisreal repo have updated to the latest version of the Skin Shortcuts script - it may take a little while to propagate, but once it does, everyone experiencing issues (and who hasn't manually updated to v0.6.6) should automatically update to a working version Smile

Edit:- Additionally, 0.6.6 has just been pushed to the official Kodi repo. Again that will take a little while to propagate but, one way or the other, everyone should now update to a stable version of the script Smile
(2015-11-08, 00:13)DrVoltz Wrote: Thanks Influxvisons - The zip worked.
NP, the credit goes to the person who made the original zip, I just make it to work from Kodi Angel
One positive thing about today's little "adventure"... Thanks to the faulty repo version we were able to track a bug before that hit the Kodi stable repo ;-)
This thread would have been a lot more crowdy if that happened :-)

Thanks everyone for discovering the issue on time and for the patience.
(2015-11-08, 00:35)marcelveldt Wrote: One positive thing about today's little "adventure"... Thanks to the faulty repo version we were able to track a bug before that hit the Kodi stable repo ;-)

Amen to that, and I've been sure to thank the kodisreal people for helping us find the bug before it hit stable in my git issue to them Smile - because of that this actually might be the first time we update the script on the official repo without a major bug coming to light hours afterwards!
Bob, I too have the kodisrael repository so thank you for finding the culprit
What a great bunch of people in the KODI community. Can't thank you all enough for your hard work and patience with us sometimes frantic end users.
Heheh, and on behalf of the Kodi community can I say you're all more than welcome. And for those who posted nothing but moans about the bug, can I also apologise for my rants against you, but when this is a script that is both developed and supported in peoples spare time, people who come along to do nothing but moan - let alone do nothing to help towards fixing the issue (even something as simple as posting a debug log - which the Skin Shortcuts script makes as simple as is possible!) - really do bug me. I do understand that the bug caused you grief as you weren't able to use this great media centre, though, so I do apologise and I'll hopefully be (slightly) more understanding next time Wink

Now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the updates on the kodisreal/official repo's actually do solve the issue Big Grin
I just got Israel update and shortcuts as well, all running good.
BobCratchett thank you for your hard work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5 Unable to build menu1