• 8(current)
Touchscreen support in XBMC - Control everything in GUI via one finger touch/click(s)
When I search for "Confluence touch" the first link says:
[MOD] Confluence touch me!
WORKED STOPED on this SKIN Oktober 2010
suggesting a dead end.
I have also asked Jazz_X for a volume control but iOS seems not to support that. But I don't run iOS but Win7, and in a very nice setup. The only thing I miss is a volume control.
In my opinion a good media center needs to have one. All others do...
a friend gave me an elo touchscreen, and i tried it with win7/dharma a while back. i thought one of the biggest issues was the inability to swipe or flick down a list. also the context menu was a problem.
Swiping works OK for me, but the context menu (click-hold in Windows) is a problem indeed
touch volume buttons is coming, but will be after Eden final is released.

With multi touch XBMC should support two finger tap for "right click" which brings up the contextual menu. Should work in Windows 7, at least. There was a time when we used two quick taps for the contextual menu, so a build with that is possible for non-multi-touch screens.
I'll give that a try, thanks! And good to know that touch volume control is being worked. I'll be patient...
I have a 17" eGalax touch with a Raspberry Pi. I noticed that most "ubuntu" or "debian" derived Rasp-Pi distros support the touch out of the box which is great. However when using XBMC (since it's running in framebuffer) does not work. I was wondering where I can help (although I'm not a developer) or what I have to do to have the core development team of XBMC to look at this?

Any ideas are welcome...

PS: There a a zillion blogs, tutorials, etc out there discussing how to get it working. Trust me: I've tried them all without any luck (been trying for almost 3 months now :'( ).

Any help, tips, suggestions are welcome!
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Touchscreen support in XBMC - Control everything in GUI via one finger touch/click(s)0