ListItem.UserRating Crash outside Dialoginfo Windows
(2015-10-30, 09:18)Marc0810 Wrote: userrating work for me in all views with actual Nightlys als Label and Texture VAR.
No Chrashs on my side.

Thanks Kodi Team

regards

Thanks for reporting back.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2015-10-25, 19:31)Razze Wrote: Fix for userrating should be in the next nightly

@marcelveldt
I checked those labels and I couldn't find anything obvious. A crashing test case would be appreciated.

Well, that's the issue.. I can't reproduce it anymore Confused. I just once had this issue reported by a couple of users. At that time I connected with teamviewer to one of those user's systems and found out that by removing that include (containing PVR labels on the homescreen) it was solved... Now I did try to reproduce this on both my pi,windows, kodibuntu and android testmachines and couldn't get it to crash. So OR it's fixed already in the code OR this thing only happens on a certain PVR addon. I believe the PVR backend of that user back then was VDR but I'm not 100% sure.

I think it's best to just ignore my ramblings for now. If one skinner once runs into this issue again, hopefully he will find this post and we can pick it up from here...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ListItem.UserRating Crash outside Dialoginfo Windows0