Video not loading on Kodi
Hi

I have TVH 4.1 setup on ubuntu, and everything plays fine with some IPTV links, but i have some links that plays fine on vlc but not on Kodi in windows, they get stuck buffering, but never load the video, if i check the log, says getting the stream, no error message, the only difference i found is, the videos are 29.97 fps, and main profile, videos with baseline profile, and 25 fps plays fine..

if i use the url straight with -acodec copy, and -f hls the video plays fine, but takes a lot of cpu.
if i re encapsulate it to mpegts with -acodec copy the video plays fine but too much pixelation, TVH shows same bit rate, but video change to mpeg1/2 (i want to keep them in h.264).
if i use -vcodec copy and -acodec copy video doesn't plays on kodi.
if i load the link in ffmpeg with -codec copy and -map, then load it on TVH with -codec copy, plays fine in kodi, but that means i will have to keep the streaming running all the time.

What i am looking for is to get the links working the same way as when i re encapsulate other videos to mpegts, and use the minimum cpu, i don't want to transcode, or keep the streams running 24x7

Any idea?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video not loading on Kodi0