Sort by "File Created Date" missing
First i must say, this ist the best Tool for managing Movies out of Kodi! Big Thanks for your work! :-)

I installed Windows 10 on my machine and also Tiny Media Manager.

Every Movie on my harddisc has an own directory. In every directory is the *.nfo with the movie-informations and cover and fanart and so on.

Now i read all directorys into TMM.

My Problem is... when i sort the movielist by Date Added , all the movies has now the same added date. They have now the timestamp from TMM because they are fresh added.

I want to see the last added Movie from my Movie-Directory on top of the list and not somewhere in the middle because i reinstalled TMM.
This is only possible when TMM read the created Date from the *.nfo or direct from the moviefile (*.mkv / *.avi and so on).

I dont see this feature or iam blind. ;-)

I hope you understand my question / feature request. English is not my mother language. ;-)

Thanks for help!
yes this has been on our ToDo list for a while..

the problem is that some operation may alter the file system date (and some file systems across the OS we support may behave differently).
maybe this will land in v2.7 Wink
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2015-10-27, 08:51)mlaggner Wrote: yes this has been on our ToDo list for a while..

the problem is that some operation may alter the file system date (and some file systems across the OS we support may behave differently).
maybe this will land in v2.7 Wink

Hello again,

5 Years later i still like this tool, but i still missing the sorting option "Sort by File created Date".

I need this when i reinstall the TMM and import the movies again... totaly sorting chaos.

It should be easily possible to build this in, because the timestamp from the moviefile is already saved in the database.

Thank You! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sort by "File Created Date" missing0